A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
Hey, I'm currently researching methods and SN seems popular on this site. I think I found a legit source from Poland but I am no expert on these things. Can I PM someone the source so they can confirm that it is actually the correct stuff and not a scam?

Any help would be much appreciated!

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Hey, I'm currently researching methods and SN seems popular on this site. I think I found a legit source from Poland but I am no expert on these things. Can I PM someone the source so they can confirm that it is actually the correct stuff and not a scam?

Sure, I already have mine, not from the same source but I can look for you.

vennnice999

vennnice999

Deathly
Sep 16, 2023

Would it be possible for you to share your source with me?

vennnice999

vennnice999

Deathly
Sep 16, 2023
I would not mind sharing it. But first I want it confirmed in order to make sure that its all good.
Yeah, I completely understand that. Thanks for replying and crossing my fingers for it to be all good

i.love.rain

i.love.rain

Capitalism sucks. <3
Sep 30, 2023
I would not mind sharing it. But first I want it confirmed in order to make sure that its all good.
Hi! No idea if you're still around, but have you been able to confirm if the source is legit? If so, could you please send me a PM? I've been searching for a SN source for forever with no results and I'm desperate.

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Can you please pm me the source too