• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I have my SN ready, antiemetics and zanatc are otc here.
I want to add strong sleeping pills and a little bit of alcohol to the equation.
What strong sleeping pills are easy to get a prescription for?

Reactions: Halo13 and throwaway777
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I have my SN ready, antiemetics and zanatc are otc here.
I want to add strong sleeping pills and a little bit of alcohol to the equation.
What strong sleeping pills are easy to get a prescription for?

I cant say anything about alcohol. But if you need sleeping pill you would need to research on the drug's reactions to each other. I personally opt for lorazepam but its not really sleeping drug. More of a muscle relaxant and sedative.

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
dont think you need sleeping pills, I passed out in under an hour, those things shut down your system.
plus gulping down all that sn water is not an easy feat.

Reactions: Jc40
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
dont think you need sleeping pills, I passed out in under an hour, those things shut down your system.
Why it isnt? Ive read its almost tasteless and tastes a little bit salty only, any other problem?
I cant say anything about alcohol. But if you need sleeping pill you would need to research on the drug's reactions to each other. I personally opt for lorazepam but its not really sleeping drug. More of a muscle relaxant and sedative.
I need a deep sleep sleeping pills, if i had any pain i would probably freak out and go running to the hospital

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
You passed out from SN but survived? Were you discovered too soon? Thanks

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
underdosed as I didn't drink the whole solution. I posted my attempt on the board and the sn megathread

Reactions: Dawn0071111, Halo13 and Lifeisatrap
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Why it isnt? Ive read its almost tasteless and tastes a little bit salty only, any other problem?

I need a deep sleep sleeping pills, if i had any pain i would probably freak out and go running to the hospital

In my case SN taste like ion sports drink. It solely depend on personal taste buds. Which is mostly genetics.

And if you want deep sleeping pills you would need to research it. Also you will need to gauge the timing of ingestions of each drugs since all the drugs work differently and peak in different time. Not to mention the drug interaction good and bad.

Also no method is 100% painless. Just got to take it when the time comes.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Halo13
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
well taste depends on personal preference, I'm a foodie so a bland drink of salty sugary nothingness was very meh to me. maybe you'll find it ok.
You didnt answer my question above, please do

Reactions: Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
@Done182 @Oblivion https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/is-sn-supposed-to-be-salty-and-sweet.16049/#post-307124