PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
So I now have everything I need from my sn shopping list ... apart from the SN!
I'm not concerned about that though - just need to hop to another country to pick it up.

Taking the benzos on the flight through customs is concerning me though, as the suggested benzo dosage for sn success seems crazily high.
Anyone got any thoughts or informed opinion about that?

For example, the suggested dosage for diazpm is stated in the bible as 50 x 10g (ie 500g), which sounds ludicrous to me. According to an article I read, that amount was enough put one person into a deep coma!

So has that dosage actually been corroborated by anyone, or has someone perhaps just pulled a large figure out of their... fundament?

The reason for asking (aside from not wanting to unnecessarily put myself into a coma) is that apparently a 30 day supply is usually ok to customs officers if challenged, but 500g is way over what is acceptable.

edit: sorry, of course meant mg, not g!

Last edited:
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
That seems pretty overkill, where did you even read that?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
it says 50x10mg (Milligramm!!!)

D

Deleted member 65988

No, take that benzo dose down. You really don't need an excessive amount to be honest.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Yes, meant to type mg of course, not g. 1/2 a kilo would be challenging to digest :pfff:
It was 500mg that put someone into a coma, hence the concern.

Goku, what would you recommend as a sensible amount?
I've never taken benzos before, although I do appear to have a natural immunity to similar substances - sleeping tablets, diphenhydramine, etc do zilch.

D

Deleted member 65988

Goku, what would you recommend as a sensible amount?
I've never taken benzos before, although I do appear to have a natural immunity to similar substances - sleeping tablets, diphenhydramine, etc do zilch.
I don't think you need anything too excessive. Even within the range of a nornal dose will work but that's really depending on your tolerance but really, it's about whether you want to blackout on benzos after taking sn but that may mean you won't be able to take a 2nd glass or you'll take a dose that's enough to calm you but necessarily sedate you in order to take a 2nd glass.

As @Rhizomorph1 advised me once:

Just be sure to take a test dose it benzos beforehand to get a subjective feeling for your personal sensitivity/tolerance to it. Dose conservatively to make sure you fully blackout. Wait at least 2 weeks after your last test dose before ctb so your tolerance is fully at baseline."

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and Rhizomorph1
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I don't think you need anything too excessive. Even within the range of a nornal dose will work but that's really depending on your tolerance but really, it's about whether you want to blackout on benzos after taking sn but that may mean you won't be able to take a 2nd glass or you'll take a dose that's enough to calm you but necessarily sedate you in order to take a 2nd glass.

As @Rhizomorph1 advised me once:

Just be sure to take a test dose it benzos beforehand to get a subjective feeling for your personal sensitivity/tolerance to it. Dose conservatively to make sure you fully blackout. Wait at least 2 weeks after your last test dose before ctb so your tolerance is fully at baseline."
Thanks, that's a good idea about a test dose. I'll give that a go this eve then - maybe 50-100 mg.
I did try a mini dose of 10mg last night and have to say, I slept wonderfully!

D

Deleted member 65988

Thanks, that's a good idea about a test dose. I'll give that a go this eve then - maybe 50-100 mg.
I did try a mini dose of 10mg last night and have to say, I slept wonderfully!
10mg of what? Diazepam?

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
10mg of what? Diazepam?
Yes, 10mg of diazepam - first time I'd tried any benzos.
For the first 30 mins I didn't think it had done anything ... then opened my eyes and it was morning!
I felt a bit dazed for most of the morning, and quite low mood though.

Based on this experience, can't imagine I'd need much more than 50-100mg. 500mg would likely knock me out for weeks :/

D

Deleted member 65988

Yes, 10mg of diazepam - first time I'd tried any benzos.
For the first 30 mins I didn't think it had done anything ... then opened my eyes and it was morning!
I felt a bit dazed for most of the morning, and quite low mood though.

Based on this experience, can't imagine I'd need much more than 50-100mg. 500mg would likely knock me out for weeks :/
Since your tolerance is low then I don't think you need much more than the 10mg you took albeit maybe a bit more. That's the thing about benzos, for about half an hour or so, you won't think anything is happening but then before you know it, you've woken hours later. This is why benzos are rather beneficial to take with SN.

I'm not sure why the PPH amount was that high to be honest.

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Since your tolerance is low then I don't think you need much more than the 10mg you took albeit maybe a bit more. That's the thing about benzos, for about half an hour or so, you won't think anything is happening but then before you know it, you've woken hours later. This is why benzos are rather beneficial to take with SN.

I'm not sure why the PPH amount was that high to be honest.
Thanks, that's excellent news!

Maybe the pph suggested amount was so high because the author had built up a tolerance to them already.
Not that it matters in the grand scheme I guess, but am happier knowing that my postmortem won't suggest I was a junkie as well :ahhha:

D

Deleted member 65988

Maybe the pph suggested amount was so high because the author had built up a tolerance to them already.
Not that it matters in the grand scheme I guess, but am happier knowing that my postmortem won't suggest I was a junkie as well
Possibly not but it might have accounted for people who may have a high tolerance already.

Looked up the conversion chart and you only took about 1mg worth of Alprazolam. I'll be taking 4mg worth of it because why not, I'd rather just be out of it even if I'm still curious as to how some people did sn without benzos.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Imo the thing with benzos and SN is not to be able to take the back glass if you're too tired already. If there was no vomiting imo becoming sleepy/unconscious from benzos is a good idea, not to feel tachycardia and other effects.

D

Deleted member 65988

Imo the thing with benzos and SN is not to be able to take the back glass if you're too tired already. If there was no vomiting imo becoming sleepy/unconscious from benzos is a good idea, not to feel tachycardia and other effects.
It's proven to be beneficial more than I first thought. Yes there's that chance of not being able to take a 2nd glass but that's more of a rarity because I've seen more than enough cases of people who've taken benzos with sn and didn't need a 2nd especially if they have AEs, I say this from the medical articles I've read that cover what the individual took or what was detected in their system.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
It's proven to be beneficial more than I first thought. Yes there's that chance of not being able to take a 2nd glass but that's more of a rarity because I've seen more than enough cases of people who've taken benzos with sn and didn't need a 2nd especially if they have AEs, I say this from the medical articles I've read that cover what the individual took or what was detected in their system.
I agree with that. But it's a risk, depending on how early someone vomits after ingesting SN. I think think that SN can be very peaceful if one has "passed out" already and the SN is doing its job.

D

Deleted member 65988

I agree with that. But it's a risk, depending on how early someone vomits after ingesting SN. I think think that SN can be very peaceful if one has "passed out" already and the SN is doing its job.
That really depends on several factors, immediate vomiting can to happen for some people due to the taste itself being too much or that their stomach lining gets irritated from the sodium, perhaps because a history of issues due to things like GERD

An interesting point ive learnt about the taste is that Pure lab grade sn is tasteless and odorless due to its chemical properties. When dissolved in water, it dissociates into sodium and nitrite ions, which do not possess the necessary molecular structure to interact with taste receptors and produce a taste sensation. One possible explanation for the perceived saltiness of pure sodium nitrite is its reaction with saliva or other compounds in the mouth. Sodium ions (Na+) from sodium nitrite can interact with salivary proteins or other components present in saliva, altering their taste properties and potentially enhancing the perception of saltiness.

This is why some people say the saltiest thing you'll ever taste multipled by tenfold while others said it wasn't as bad as anticipated. Really comes down to individual factors that can't be controlled but can be at least prepared for but you're right, it can be peaceful once someone is out from the benzos and ingested most of the recommended dose to ctb.

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd and Praestat_Mori