S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
My SN just shipped, got a USPS tracking number. This is going to be interesting. The days are getting sunnier and brighter, but my reason i wanna ctb doesn't change i thought about partial hanging and even gave that a try in the meantime. Deep down i don't wanna CTB but i just cant fix my circumstances and wish i took my bipolar disorder medications before cause the pyschosis and mania ruined everything good i had

• Aww..
Reactions: TheDruBo, Venessolotic and inaminute
S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
can you PM me where you ordered it from? I'd appreciate it very much

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Nothing is final until you pull that figurative trigger.

Reactions: Venessolotic and sewycidial
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
My SN just shipped, got a USPS tracking number. This is going to be interesting. The days are getting sunnier and brighter, but my reason i wanna ctb doesn't change i thought about partial hanging and even gave that a try in the meantime. Deep down i don't wanna CTB but i just cant fix my circumstances and wish i took my bipolar disorder medications before cause the pyschosis and mania ruined everything good i had
I'm sorry you feel that way. It must be awful wanting to ctb knowing deep down that you would like to continue your life in different circumstances. I hope you can maybe still find some ways to recover and find another solution that suits you more.
Either way, I hope you can find your peace!

Reactions: sewycidial
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly such a cruel existence where people suffer so much, it must be dreadful what you are going through but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Venessolotic and sadandlonely99