W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
A lot of people vomit it out in spite of taking prokinetics. Others end up in coma. I don't want to become a vegetable. What are your thoughts on SN and its reliability and potency?

Reactions: blue
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Its reliability is around 70%, reasons of failure are being found soon or calling help before completing death process.
No important permanent damage has been reported. U either die or treated completely.
Vomiting is common but it will be compensated by taking second SN glass.
Generally SN is reliable and relatively peaceful If u do it based guideline

Reactions: Death is beautiful and Defenestration
blue

blue

Jul 21, 2019
Its reliability is around 70%, reasons of failure are being found soon or calling help before completing death process.
No important permanent damage has been reported. U either die or treated completely.
Vomiting is common but it will be compensated by taking second SN glass.
Generally SN is reliable and relatively peaceful If u do it based guideline
what evidence shows that it is peaceful?
thank you.

Reactions: deleted and wereqryan
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
what evidence shows that it is peaceful?
thank you.
There are many reports from members froum after taking SN. But that's related how u define peacefulness.

blue

blue

Jul 21, 2019
I've read through many of those posts. There is no evidence that there death was peaceful. Disappearing does not equate to peaceful in my view. They could be in too much agony to write.

Reactions: jakaka, wereqryan and rosedavinci
rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
I'm still not certain, but have you read this thread?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/

Reactions: wereqryan
blue

blue

Jul 21, 2019
I found that to be very disturbing and not what I have in mind when I think of a peaceful death.

I had purchased SN, but now I doubt I will ever use it.

thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: whycilla and wereqryan
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
I'm still not certain, but have you read this thread?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/
Very insightful. Thanks for the link.

Reactions: rosedavinci
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I've read through many of those posts. There is no evidence that there death was peaceful. Disappearing does not equate to peaceful in my view. They could be in too much agony to write.
The people who failed report it being relatively peaceful.

Reactions: Lost10 and aminend
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I found that to be very disturbing and not what I have in mind when I think of a peaceful death.

I had purchased SN, but now I doubt I will ever use it.

thank you for bringing this to my attention.
As I saw and read tachycardia, vomiting and nausea is its main problem. That's completely painless. Ofcourse That's not 100% peaceful, its peacefulness is around 70%.
But the main question is if SN not so what method? I think SN is best method after N

Reactions: Lost10, blue and NegativeSymptoms
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
It's popular because the governments have tightly restricted other more peaceful chemical methods. If those were easier to get and affordable then those methods would be more popular. Really simple to understand. As a result we are left with anything we can still get a hold of and less peaceful and visually disturbing violent methods. You can thank the governments and pro-life society for this.

Reactions: Lost10, deleted, blue and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It's popular because the governments have tightly restricted other more peaceful chemical methods. If those were easier to get and affordable then those methods would be more popular. Really simple to understand. As a result we are left with anything we can still get a hold of and less peaceful and visually disturbing violent methods. You can thank the governments and pro-life society for this.
I heard they were going to start setting up sarcos in Switzerland in the future. Perhaps it won't be too expensive to book one.

Reactions: Zhontafly
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I heard they were going to start setting up sarcos in Switzerland in the future. Perhaps it won't be too expensive to book one.
I got a return email from them explaining that also. They said they expect this to happen sometime this year. I should update my post on it and put their email to me in it.

• Hugs
Reactions: pen, NegativeSymptoms and rosedavinci
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I got a return email from them explaining that also. They said they expect this to happen sometime this year. I should update my post on it and put their email to me in it.
Hope they don't have that stupid 50+ rule.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Hope they don't have that stupid 50+ rule.
Yeah, I've listened to Nitschke interviews and he talks about that rule, it seems to take pressure off him/EXIT and to better justify his assisted death practices in the eyes of this maniacal pro-life society. I hope he lets go of that unreasonable and terrible rule also. It is as if to say anyone under 50 can't be suffering bad enough to justify a quick dignified peaceful death. I am really disappointed and sickened by him when I hear this,

Reactions: deleted and blue
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Most people have far more disturbing deaths then SN poisoning, you'll be sick for ~15mins then unconscious, be real sure you want to do it before you take the plunge though.

Reactions: Lost10 and NegativeSymptoms
blue

blue

Jul 21, 2019
I appreciate this discussion and all everyone has had to say.