• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Clodius

Jul 29, 2021
I know it is probably discouraged to talk about this, and I am not necessarily asking for a direct supplier suggestion. But how did you go about finding an SN supplier? I search for ages and on different browsers but only find industry suppliers and never these 100 gram packages. I have searched for a while now.

I am in the UK btw.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
It used to be just on ebay. Did someone PM you where to get it now?

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I know it is probably discouraged to talk about this, and I am not necessarily asking for a direct supplier suggestion. But how did you go about finding an SN supplier? I search for ages and on different browsers but only find industry suppliers and never these 100 gram packages. I have searched for a while now.

I am in the UK btw.
I haven't gotten my supplies yet, but I have a subscription to several pro-decision-making-rights organizations that update their guides periodically. You've probably already checked out Peaceful Pill Handbook, no?

C

Clodius

Jul 29, 2021
It used to be just on ebay. Did someone PM you where to get it now?
No, not sure if I have access to them yet since my account is fairly new.
I haven't gotten my supplies yet, but I have a subscription to several pro-decision-making-rights organizations that update their guides periodically. You've probably already checked out Peaceful Pill Handbook, no?
No where can I access it?

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
No where can I access it?

The Peaceful Pill Handbook publishes a website under the same name. There's also a lot on this (SS) website in other forums. Peace.