• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
Is SN really that reliable? With all the steps you gotta go through, from fasting, to taking antiemetics, would you guys say it's worth going through? Like does anyone else have any better ideas? Like what's so special about sn? Genuinely been thinking about all these questions and if someone can help I will be grateful :)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, hetwordtmeteveel and Manfrotto99
D

Deleted member 65988

Honestly, I think this question has been answered multiple times by now to be able to give you an idea of what's so reliable about it so why you don't just use the search bar. No one can say if it's worth going through unless you decide that for yourself since it is your decision that got you to consider SN to begin with.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LaVieEnRose
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
I ordered sn just cause of all the hype but when I dug a little deeper Into this method I threw it and the meto away and no regrets even though my only source stopped selling

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Is SN really that reliable? With all the steps you gotta go through, from fasting, to taking antiemetics, would you guys say it's worth going through? Like does anyone else have any better ideas? Like what's so special about sn? Genuinely been thinking about all these questions and if someone can help I will be grateful :)
Even the holy grail N requires antiemetics and fasting.

Reactions: DT2007 and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

Even the holy grail N requires antiemetics and fasting.
Exactly, some of the objections made against why sn is unreliable or question its reliability are not exclusive to the method itself, even N tastes bad and people have failed it and I'd take N over sn all day but we don't live in a world where N flows as freely as SN.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
From the point of toxicity SN is a very reliable poison. However fasting and the meds are suggested to mainly prevent vomiting which can - in the worst case - be a factor to fail the attempt. SN is still more or less easily accessible depending on where you live. Whether it's worth going through the long process of fasting and taking the meds is a personal preference.

Like does anyone else have any better ideas?
I personally don't consider SN bc I'm healthy and it's almost impossible for me to acquire the suggested meds (AEs + especially benzos, maybe beta-blockers) and I don't like very long fasting. My method of choice is CO with charcoal, very effective if everything is well planned, needed materials are easily accessible, everywhere. I would consider meds OD (amitriptyline) if I had a chance to get it prescribed) but that's also very unlikely this is gonna happen.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
I ordered sn just cause of all the hype but when I dug a little deeper Into this method I threw it and the meto away and no regrets even though my only source stopped selling
What are your reasons to not use SN? What will be your method now?

D

Deleted member 65988

I personally don't consider SN bc I'm healthy and it's almost impossible for me to acquire the suggested meds (AEs + especially benzos, maybe beta-blockers) and I don't like very long fasting.
To echo your thoughts here, I wouldn't have even done SN if I didn't get Meto and especially the Benzos when I did so I think for anyone considering it, look at what meds you can even get first with before planning to use the method, just my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori