• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
OK so the an megathread is all over the place. How much meto and anti e do I have to take before the 15 mg sn?

Reactions: sif, About_to_Go, therhydler and 5 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
The general dosing instructions in the "sn megathred" are on the first page,1, PN (pph) has since changed a few things like using tagamet instead of baking soda which he now says not to use, Wait an hour instead of 1/2 hour between taking the meto,tagamet then 15g☆ of sn.

30mg.meto seems to be the reccomended dose, pph was saying 30-60mg

800mg tagamet

15 grams sn, 1 tablespoon is 17 grams for instance.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 5 others
Whatiwantiswhatiwas

Whatiwantiswhatiwas

A little less lonley together
Dec 4, 2018
I'm going to use this method. I've started taking Zantac for the acid reducer. I'm assuming I can't take drink alcohol because it's so acidic I guess it defats the purpose. Which is very hard because all you want to do is numb the next few days. @Kingkelly have you set a date?

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I cant really see a reason not to drink alcohol, in the days leading up to an attempt. The 800mg tagamet is meant to be a 1 time dose an hour before taking sn, or zantac. No where does the pph or people that have ctb say a "regimine" of acid reducer is necessary. Its not going to much matter though ive popped a few just to see if it agrees with me.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
Whatiwantiswhatiwas

Whatiwantiswhatiwas

Dec 4, 2018
I cant really see a reason not to drink alcohol, in the days leading up to an attempt. The 800mg tagamet is meant to be a 1 time dose an hour before taking sn, or zantac. No where does the pph or people that have ctb say a "regimine" of acid reducer is necessary. Its not going to much matter though ive popped a few just to see if it agrees with me.

Thanks for your reply. I guess I've just read to take the acid reducers the days leading up as precaution. I've had many failed attempts and just want to make sure I have this absolutely correct.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, SiArc and 2 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I'm going to use this method. I've started taking Zantac for the acid reducer. I'm assuming I can't take drink alcohol because it's so acidic I guess it defats the purpose. Which is very hard because all you want to do is numb the next few days. @Kingkelly have you set a date?

The alcohol itself isn't acidic, but it causes your stomach to produce more acid, as well as irritating the lining of the stomach in a one-two punch.

Reactions: sif, Didymus, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Whatiwantiswhatiwas

Whatiwantiswhatiwas

Dec 4, 2018
The alcohol itself isn't acidic, but it causes your stomach to produce more acid, as well as irritating the lining of the stomach in a one-two punch.

Yes i figured as much. I guess will keep on avoiding it. Thanks for the info x

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
What is the stat dose?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Kdawg2018
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks guys. My date was today been taking low dose anti a and meto for last 2 days but some crazy FAM stuff came up so idk if I can do it yet. Just having hard time getting right time to do it. So looks like it'll be pushed again. I keep waiting just making it worse. lol roommate left but husband will be home in an hr not enough time.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Jodes, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
Thanks guys. My date was today been taking low dose anti a and meto for last 2 days but some crazy FAM stuff came up so idk if I can do it yet. Just having hard time getting right time to do it. So looks like it'll be pushed again. I keep waiting just making it worse. lol roommate left but husband will be home in an hr not enough time.
can i ask u how u felt when taking meto ? any bad symptoms?

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Didymus and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
can i ask u how u felt when taking meto ? any bad symptoms?
Felt fine little bit upset stomach but I think that may have been from other things. Didnt affect me at all that I know of. I only took 5 mg a day though.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Didymus and 1 other person