• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kvsvenky100

Dec 7, 2023
Hey guys, any idea when to take the benzos and propranolol? Thank you.

Reactions: FluffyCat and Lost cherry
FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
The recent SN protocol recommends taking benzos crushed and mixed with water at the point of SN intake. This is recommended in both the 48h regimen and stat dose.

Beta-blockers are not recommended anymore, but I suppose it depends if the propranolol is delayed release and how long does its effect last. Ideal would be for it to take effect before the onset of tachycardia.

But really maybe have look through the many SN threads on here, they will answer your questions better than I ever could.

For example:

Reactions: kvsvenky100
K

kvsvenky100

Dec 7, 2023
So SN and benzos should be mixed in the same water container?

I want to take beta blockers because I'm afraid of tachycardia..any idea when should it be taken?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
So SN and benzos should be mixed in the same water container?

I want to take beta blockers because I'm afraid of tachycardia..any idea when should it be taken?
I wouldn't mix them in the same water. In recent months we've seen users implement benzos like Alprazolam and Clonazepam in their regimen and they are usually taken at the an 30 mins in advance of sn. Taking them in the same water could prove to not be beneficial due to the reasons like you could vomit it all out along with the sn and then, the effect the benzos were supposed to have would've been lost.

From all of this in my observation, Its beneficial to take a low dose to see what level of tolerance you have days or weeks prior to taking sn and then taking benzos at least 20-30 mins before SN. This will help with SI and facilitate a better experience overall, now the issue comes in with taking benzos before sn may impair focus and sedate you before you know it but this is where taking a low dose enough to not put at you at risk of being too out of it to take the sn drink and even another should you need it because it's about balancing just how you need for the sn regimen being enough to calm you but not a high dose that'll sedate you but unable to take a 2nd drink.

When to take Propranolol, really depends if they are short release but at least an hour before sn to give it enough time to set in. How much may be your next question but in case it is then read this