• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oreoro1

oreoro1

Jan 5, 2024
Hi,I will be commiting suicde in coming week.I failed my last attempt doing the SN method.I need advice on how to do it.
I cant take anti-semtic due to its side effects during the last attempt.I also dont have access to any measuring beaker.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and rozeske
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Truthfully unsure how effective an antiemetic could be with such a high dose of SN. However missing a measuring beaker I assume for water levels? SN weight? Just better to overshoot than undershoot the amount though I do believe this could cause an issue with the whole vomiting things. Would definitely have backup drinks nearby.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hi,I will be commiting suicde in coming week.I failed my last attempt doing the SN method.I need advice on how to do it.
I cant take anti-semtic due to its side effects during the last attempt.I also dont have access to any measuring beaker.
SN is very lethal. Almost all the failures from sn are from not following the guide. Imo planning not to follow the guide properly could be like Planning to fail.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

SN is very lethal. Almost all the failures from sn are from not following the guide. Imo planning not to follow the guide properly could be like Planning to fail.
Hate to sound like a broken record but after hours seeing so many failed experiences from years past to now, dotting down the reasons why they failed according to their descriptions, I have to agree with this a lot more now. I don't think sn allows for the luxury of even deverting even a bit from the regimen.

• Love
Reactions: DarkThoughts, rozeske and kawaiiphantom