M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Dear All,

I have created a draft SN regime, would like to receive a feedback in case if anyone sees any serious flaws.

I am still waiting for SN from 2 vendors. Purity - One is 98,00% and another is 99,5%. I will see whether I am able to concentrate and do Aquarium test… And I don't have a date for SN but in the meantime:

Metoclopramide (Accord) – tried, no side effects. A bit surprised.

Cimetidine (Tagamet) - tried, no side effects.

Propranolol (Teva– pack does not state instant release, but tablet dissolved in water within 4 min) -tried, no side effects.

Also, I might get last minute benzos (Xanax).Will see whether or not I will be able to get them.

My weight is 70kg. Medical history – asthma and gastritis. I have a record of vomiting medication. I plan to have 3 cups of SN ready. Luck will be needed.

SN regime

Day 1 Medication and Dose

08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

24:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

Day 2 Medication and Dose – only light snack in the morning/early afternoon

16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide (Start fasting – no food for 8 hours)

22:00hrs Propranolol - 80 mg (2tablets) No liquids for 2hours.

23:00hrs 1000mg of paracetamol.

23:15hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total – 3 pills) . Cimetidine (Tagamet) 800mg (4 pills X200mg - each tablet contains 200mg)

24:00hrs SN drink - 25grams of SN into 50ml still water. Will add propranolol - 40 mg (1tablet) (3cups will be prepared) (Might use a mouthwash to take away SN taste or a bit of chocolate and spit it out, not decided yet)

For measuring I will use:

25ML Spoon -which should be 25grams - https://www.biolindo.co.uk/klar/measuring-spoon-25-ml

Cups - https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/333560547162?chn=ps

My concerns

• Water – I guess I can drink SN with any water. Tap or still from a shop.
  • I assume my measuring spoon is alright.
  • SN of 98.00%. I assume it will do the job.
  • Food on the day of SN. I assume if I take a bit of bagel in the morning and early afternoon it should not cause any problems. PLease note that my stomach is very sensitive if I don't eat for long period of time.
  • For the below – Can I take pills with a bit of water? Or I should swallow them without?

23:15hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total – 3 pills) . Cimetidine (Tagamet) 800mg (4 pills X200mg - each tablet contains 200mg)

Any feedback is welcome.

Meds

Attachments

• IMG_1273.jpg
    IMG_1273.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Brokenwithbpd, Lilium and 5 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Looks prefect.
But I doubt about propranolol, It's time and its amount.

Reactions: mem12 and Busdriver
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
Peaceful Pill recommends 12x that amount of Propranolol (1gm) to be dissolved into the SN and taken at the same time.

Reactions: mem12
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Peaceful Pill recommends 12x that amount of Propranolol (1gm) to be dissolved into the SN and taken at the same time.

Peaceful Pill recently updated to recommend 800mg as a potentiator.

Perhaps @mem12 would want to consider using the whole pack of pills depending on the mg. I would recommend looking up online the brand and ensuring that the pills are short-acting and not long-acting/extended release, even though they dissolved quickly.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and mem12
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
This is my exact plan but I'm gonna sprinkle some xan and maybe Ambien in there (but maybe not so I don't puke from too much substances).

My concern is the prop as well. I swear every answer is different!

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I'm suprised you felt nothing taking 40mg propranolol I took 10mg last night and felt my heart slow down

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
If your only intending to use 120mg of Protanolol maybe split it into 3 doses maybe 20.00, 22.00 and 24.00, have a read of the link below it shows you human trials and how a lower dose is more effective than a higher dose over so many hours, but you could do a larger dose to mix with the SN, but it has to be your decision so good luck.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.846501

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: mem12 and SSlostallhope
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm suprised you felt nothing taking 40mg propranolol I took 10mg last night and felt my heart slow down

OP doesn't specify no effect, merely 'no side effects'. Additionally, your resting heart rate is partly going to determine whether you feel the effects of a standard dose of propranolol. So perhaps your resting heart rate is higher than normal (due to recent exercise, stress, unfitness, medical conditions), so you noticed the effects of a reduction more than OP did?

Reactions: mem12 and SSlostallhope
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Looks prefect.
But I doubt about propranolol, It's time and its amount.

What is wrong with timing? Any suggestions?
Peaceful Pill recently updated to recommend 800mg as a potentiator.

Perhaps @mem12 would want to consider using the whole pack of pills depending on the mg. I would recommend looking up online the brand and ensuring that the pills are short-acting and not long-acting/extended release, even though they dissolved quickly.

Teva propranolol which I have is available in 10,40,80, 160mg. Below is a link to characteristic and it does not say are they short-acting. Propranolol is giving me a headache , I have order 3 different brands and there is no information which one is short-acting…. My Teva is 40mg strength.

This is my exact plan but I'm gonna sprinkle some xan and maybe Ambien in there (but maybe not so I don't puke from too much substances).

My concern is the prop as well. I swear every answer is different!

Any ideas where I could get benzos? UK. Or somewhere?
If your only intending to use 120mg of Protanolol maybe split it into 3 doses maybe 20.00, 22.00 and 24.00, have a read of the link below it shows you human trials and how a lower dose is more effective than a higher dose over so many hours, but you could do a larger dose to mix with the SN, but it has to be your decision so good luck.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.846501

Cheers

Geo
How much do you think I should take then?

Angina

Angina

>>AnginA<<
Jun 27, 2020
Dear All,

I have created a draft SN regime, would like to receive a feedback in case if anyone sees any serious flaws.

I am still waiting for SN from 2 vendors. Purity - One is 98,00% and another is 99,5%. I will see whether I am able to concentrate and do Aquarium test… And I don't have a date for SN but in the meantime:

Metoclopramide (Accord) – tried, no side effects. A bit surprised.

Cimetidine (Tagamet) - tried, no side effects.

Propranolol (Teva– pack does not state instant release, but tablet dissolved in water within 4 min) -tried, no side effects.

Also, I might get last minute benzos (Xanax).Will see whether or not I will be able to get them.

My weight is 70kg. Medical history – asthma and gastritis. I have a record of vomiting medication. I plan to have 3 cups of SN ready. Luck will be needed.

SN regime

Day 1 Medication and Dose

16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

24:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

Day 2 Medication and Dose – only light snack in the morning/early afternoon

16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide (Start fasting – no food for 8 hours)

24:00hrs SN drink - 25grams of SN into 50ml still water. Will add propranolol - 40 mg (1tablet) (3cups will be prepared) (Might use a mouthwash to take away SN taste or a bit of chocolate and spit it out, not decided yet)

For measuring I will use:

25ML Spoon -which should be 25grams - https://www.biolindo.co.uk/klar/measuring-spoon-25-ml

Cups - https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/333560547162?chn=ps

My concerns

• Water – I guess I can drink SN with any water. Tap or still from a shop.
  • I assume my measuring spoon is alright.
  • SN of 98.00%. I assume it will do the job.
  • Food on the day of SN. I assume if I take a bit of bagel in the morning and early afternoon it should not cause any problems. PLease note that my stomach is very sensitive if I don't eat for long period of time.
  • For the below – Can I take pills with a bit of water? Or I should swallow them without?

Any feedback is welcome.

View attachment 39005

Yeah, you're making it very complicated and discouraging.
Then people hang themselves or jump in front of the trains.
It's actually very simple.

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Guys, as I'm not sure is my propranolol instant release, let's say that it is not -will it ruin my attempt? I need to be sure. I need to do it.

Yeah, you're making it very complicated and discouraging.
Then people hang themselves or jump in front of the trains.
It's actually very simple.
I do understand but there were number of documented failed attempts as protocol was not followed properly. I want to make sure that this is right...

Reactions: Busdriver
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Guys, as I'm not sure is my propranolol instant release, let's say that it is not -will it ruin my attempt? I need to be sure. I need to do it.

I do understand but there were number of documented failed attempts as protocol was not followed properly. I want to make sure that this is right...
As I found propranolol 40mg and under that is fast release and 80 and 160mg is slow act. But I'm not sure.
In my case I've planed to desolve 20 ×40mg propranolol in SN

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020

I have Inderal and it doesn't mention 'instant release' either on the package. I think it will be ok as long as it doesn't mention 'slow release'.

I won't think 'slow release' tablets ruin the CTB attempt, but you won't experience the tachycardia reducing effect and the possible SN potentiating effect fully.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and mem12
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
All tablets are just normal release unless otherwise stated.

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I just got a confirmation from Pharmacy Customer Services Manager :

Unless it states on your medication box – modified release or slow release, your medication will release immediately.

Reactions: thethatsitboy