• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

youpi

Jul 4, 2024
So I am dear need of some antiacid and the other medecines required for SD, thinking of getting some.

My main problem is the other medecines, what do you tell your doctor to get them ?

Reactions: davidtorez
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Personally for me I'm too lazy to go through all the advanced hard work stuff when the time comes I'll just ball it out with SN in water only, multiple cups prepared in case of vomiting

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
So I am dear need of some antiacid and the other medecines required for SD, thinking of getting some.

My main problem is the other medecines, what do you tell your doctor to get them ?
I thought the PPH had recently discouraged antiacids ? As for the other meds well ibuprofen can be bought without prescription and for meto one can just say they've been vomitting and having migraines and meto helped in the past.

BlueCup

BlueCup

Apr 27, 2024
Aren't antiacids over the counter ?

If you are in europe, pm me for ae when you get the rights

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Factually speaking, animal meds are the same meds that people take, but just different dosages. That's all I'll say.

Y

youpi

Jul 4, 2024
I could be in Europe yes.
Personally for me I'm too lazy to go through all the advanced hard work stuff when the time comes I'll just ball it out with SN in water only, multiple cups prepared in case of vomiting
Does this really work ? I could eat a lot of capsules.

Gotcha locked*n*loaded.

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

You are more than that. You have always been more.
Apr 9, 2024
Got my SN three month ago and I'm still finding antiemetics in spain

Y

youpi

Jul 4, 2024
I really don't want to fail.
I could give a try to find something, but if ibuprophen does the trick.
What are the #3 OTC antiemetics ?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Meto indian online pharmacy. Benzos are hard to get but if you tell your doctor you just need a few for a plane ride cause you are terrified of flying that might work

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I was prescribed meto to help with my nausea caused by migranes <3

getting drugs that aren't known for addiction is ridiculously easy in the states via telehealth.

Reactions: divinemistress36
E

Enga

May 27, 2024
Meto indian online pharmacy. Benzos are hard to get but if you tell your doctor you just need a few for a plane ride cause you are terrified of flying that might work
Do they prescribe benzos for insomnia btw?