• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustLiving

Jan 14, 2021
I have a question regarding SN

Would having it delivered to the Uk be hard? and if it was for example intercepted at the border would i get in trouble for trying to acquire it as it seems to be a forbidden substance here.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
With UK it's harder then other countries

if it gets claimed you won't get in trouble if you just say that it wasn't yours and that you didn't order it. You can say that someone pranked you or something.

Reactions: patheticpartner and LittleBabyNothing
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
I figure with the mess of brexit and the pandemic and staff shortages... now would be the best time to get through customs

Reactions: patheticpartner
J

JustLiving

Jan 14, 2021
With UK it's harder then other countries

if it gets claimed you won't get in trouble if you just say that it wasn't yours and that you didn't order it. You can say that someone pranked you or something.
But i assume the police are smarter than that right? and the fact that i might have to do this implies i will be punished if i am indeed caught buying it.

blackwidow92

blackwidow92

Nov 18, 2020
I'm in the U.K. and received mine from the EU today with no issues as of yet

Reactions: untimelydemise and JustLiving
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I have ordered it 3 times in 18 months. First was really quick like just over a week. The second and third was months due to covid

Reactions: JustLiving