V

vikingman

Nov 12, 2020
Hi all,

Today I received my SN, it came in a plastic jar, inside a bubble envelope, but the lid apparently broke during the delivery, so the powder was scattered inside the envelope, i put it back in a jar and secured it

Should I worry about the SN being spoiled or something?

Also does anyone know how to test the SN before drinking it ot verify the purity of the powder (home made verification/Test) ?

Thank you all in advance for your answers

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, Nymph and Despondent
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Not spoiled, but when SN is opened, its life is cut in half (or by a few years, I can't entirely remember).

You can take an aquarium testing strip or do a blood test to verify that its SN. Not too sure how you would find out the purity of it. Does it not say on the plastic jar?

Reactions: NodusTollens and degeneratewaste
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
So does that mean it is safe for 2 or 3 months ?

How to do that ?
It does not appear that you read the Rules & FAQ of this site. Seek & you shall find.

Reactions: NodusTollens and Nimbus
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
So does that mean it is safe for 2 or 3 months ?

How to do that ?
SN has a few years of life so if we cut that in half, let's say, you should definitely be good for over a year.

Usually the tests come with instructions that you can follow. I haven't had to test my SN but you can definitely find some threads on the testing of it around the forum.

Edit: there's the SN megathread that might be of use. You can access it in resources.

Reactions: NodusTollens and virginiawoolf86
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The aquarium test is pretty pricey but accurate, on the other hand-the blood test is easy but might not be super accurate
I think if you bought it from a legit website then the purity should be legit. Cause honestly I never seen SN being lower purity than it's supposed to be cause it's not difficult to make or anything

V

vikingman

Nov 12, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

found this thread for aquarium testing, will update once i receive the kit and do the testing

Reactions: dropdeadfred
V

vikingman

Nov 12, 2020
UPDATE :

I did the test mentioned above, and it worked well, turned out the SN is real
Next step : getting the meto

• Love
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, Despondent and virginiawoolf86