• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
I just have some questions about SN

1. How long after taking SN is it "too late" to still live?

2. If someone were to find me and call 911, what would be my chances of being saved vs dying?

I just want to know my odds of success before seriously considering this method.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello, @t2ntr. I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. Have you already read "Stan's guide" to the SN method?

I don't think there's an exact answer to your first question; it depends on body size and the purity & quantity of the SN that reaches the intestines.

There's an antidote to SN that's administered once they realise SN is involved, which usually doesn't take long due to the bluish lips and skin.

Reactions: autumnal and x-Ace-x
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
Hello, @t2ntr. I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. Have you already read "Stan's guide" to the SN method?

I don't think there's an exact answer to your first question; it depends on body size and the purity & quantity of the SN that reaches the intestines.

There's an antidote to SN that's administered once they realise SN is involved, which usually doesn't take long due to the bluish lips and skin.
Yes, I read the guide. Thank you

Reactions: Soul
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Welcome to the forum! :)

1. According to PPH, the death will come between 40 mins - 4 hours. Usually the rescue happens between 1 - 2 hours. Sometimes 3 - 4.

2. If you are found in time, SN is easily reversible and you won't suffer permament damage. The antidote of SN is methylene blue, which will turn highly dangerous levels of methemoglobin to its normal and the oxygen levels will become normal as well.

I'd suggest reading the Stan's guide to SN and check the SN FAQ (please use a search button for that). These questions have already been answered before.

• Wow
Reactions: autumnal and foreverbroken28
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
Welcome to the forum! :)

1. According to PPH, the death will come between 40 mins - 4 hours. Usually the rescue happens between 1 - 2 hours. Sometimes 3 - 4.

2. If you are found in time, SN is easily reversible and you won't suffer permament damage. The antidote of SN is methylene blue, which will turn highly dangerous levels of methemoglobin to its normal and the oxygen levels will become normal as well.

I'd suggest reading the Stan's guide to SN and check the SN FAQ (please use a search button for that). These questions have already been answered before.
Oh sorry! Gotcha

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
On Stans guide for SN, it showed a table relating to the Antimetic drugs, I think it was the time you was meant to take it or something. Would it be bad if I took the Antimetic right before taking the SN? I'm struggling to understand this method and I was wondering if there's any other simpler explanations out there and resources? As I don't understand the table that is on that page?