• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kvsvenky100

Dec 7, 2023
1) Will benzos also be vomitted along with SN
2) How to take the 2nd SN drink after vomitting, if we are sedated with benzos already
3) Are benzos enough to sedate you during the heavy breathing symptoms which seem kinda horrific?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You will only use a regular dose of Benzos not an amount that knocks you out and makes you unconscious. You will pass out due to the effects of SN not bc of the Benzos.

If you vomit you vomit what's in your stomach and the liquids that you vomit.

K

kvsvenky100

Dec 7, 2023
You will only use a regular dose of Benzos not an amount that knocks you out and makes you unconscious. You will pass out due to the effects of SN not bc of the Benzos.

If you vomit you vomit what's in your stomach and the liquids that you vomit.
As per Vizzy, 20 tablets of 30 mg Oxazepam. Is 20 tablets regular?

If benzos is vomitted, then should we also keep 1-2 more extra glasses of Benzos?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As per Vizzy, 20 tablets of 30 mg Oxazepam. Is 20 tablets regular?

If benzos is vomitted, then should we also keep 1-2 more extra glasses of Benzos?
Oh ok I get what you are talking about. Now, idk about the actual amount of Benzos that most people take and have access to.

Well if you vomit you will vomit what has not been absorbed maybe not everything and some may still remain inside.

I think - if you can - you only drink the 2nd glass with SN in this case. The only other option that I would see is stopping the attempt after vomiting and if you're not able to drink the 2nd glass. It would be your personal decision anyway.

This is not an advice.

K

kvsvenky100

Dec 7, 2023
Oh ok I get what you are talking about. Now, idk about the actual amount of Benzos that most people take and have access to.

Well if you vomit you will vomit what has not been absorbed maybe not everything and some may still remain inside.

I think - if you can - you only drink the 2nd glass with SN in this case. The only other option that I would see is stopping the attempt after vomiting and if you're not able to drink the 2nd glass. It would be your personal decision anyway.

This is not an advice.
Oh ok. Thank you.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
If I understand correctly, the second SN drink is only used if you vomit less than10 min after the first drink. If you can keep it down for 10 min, then you don't need the second drink??

K

kvsvenky100

Dec 7, 2023
If I understand correctly, the second SN drink is only used if you vomit less than10 min after the first drink. If you can keep it down for 10 min, then you don't need the second drink??
Ok, so if we vomit before 10 minutes, what is to be done? Especially since we would be sedated by benzos.

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Would the SN just knock me out after a few minutes? Are benzos really necessary?