Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I have my SN ready. It has 99% purity. I want to take 25g next week. I have also Meto here. Will do the 48hours regimen.

I read the most common reason for failure is vomiting? How to prevent vomiting? Would antacid help with this?

If the attemp fails when will one wake up? Like a normal sleep after 7 or 8 hours?

Is medical help neccessary when SN is survived? Would it be an idea when wake up from it to take the SN once again?

My idea was to hang myself the next day if i survive SN. But now i think why not take once again directly after waking up from failed attempt?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I can't advise you as not sure myself. The reason I wouldn't do it personally is I'd throw up. I know I would. Would I end up in hospital or still die. Lots of questions and sadly not enough answers.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My idea was to hang myself the next day if i survive SN. But now i think why not take once again directly after waking up from failed attempt?
This is not an encouragement but yes you can take it the next day again if you are able to do so.

If an attempt with SN fails you need medical assistance with methylene blue (the antidote) the earlier you get medical assistance the lesser are potential long term health issues due to the attempt. Whether you wake up after a few hours or a day in the case of failure can't be answered bc too many personal factors play a role here. Chances are low if you follow the protocol, don't call for help and don't vomit immediately.

I wish you all the best with your plan and may you find peace.

Reactions: 0000000000000 and rozeske
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
This is not an encouragement but yes you can take it the next day again if you are able to do so.

If an attempt with SN fails you need medical assistance with methylene blue (the antidote) the earlier you get medical assistance the lesser are potential long term health issues due to the attempt. Whether you wake up after a few hours or a day in the case of failure can't be answered bc too many personal factors play a role here. Chances are low if you follow the protocol, don't call for help and don't vomit immediately.

I wish you all the best with your plan and may you find peace.
What are the long term health issues associated with it?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What are the long term health issues associated with it?
Tbh idk. I don't know of any scientific studies and survivors of an attempt how they felt 1 year or 2 years after an attempt.

SN leads to lack of oxygen in the blood, which leads to death. Lack of oxygen causes organ damage which will also lead to death in a successful attempt. From this point of view it's likely that some damages may remain even if being rescued but our organisms can repair a lot of damage, but not always 100%.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't know much as it's not my method, but if you followed the protocol to the T, survival rate is low even after vomiting. And i don't think you would just wake up like from sleep. I think medical interventions were made with antidote for members found too early or for the ones that panicked and called for help.