• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mileagemayvary

Oct 28, 2021
Hello everyone. I posted a few days ago but my post was deleted not sure why. I have a quick question about SN. I don't have the search function so I'm not sure if this has been answered before.

Has anyone (or know someone) who was attempted with the -ate version of SN instead of -ite? As soon as I heard the story of the celebrity successfully using -ate I immediately ordered some from Amazon. Any info would help, thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
As soon as I heard the story of the celebrity successfully using -ate I immediately ordered some from Amazon.
The report intentionally wrote "Sodium Nitrate" to mislead readers so that they wouldn't get any ideas. Sodium Nitrite is what kills you.
I don't have the search function so I'm not sure if this has been answered before.
PM the mods about this.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Cheza_mus
M

mileagemayvary

Oct 28, 2021
Ok thanks just wanted to make sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner