followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
I'm thinking of trying to drink a little bit at first. not enough that it would kill me, but I assume it would still make me sick. then maybe upping how much i drink until I can finally ctb or smth. is there a risk it could still kill me anyway? not that it matters, but I would like to know. not sure how the blood clotting and stuff would work, and if it would fix itself or not. I dunno, if it's a stupid idea just let me know please. thanks!

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Yes it could still kill you. The theoretical lethal dose of SN is much smaller than what is recommended in the guides - the guide sets an amount which is basically impossible to survive to minimize the risk of failed attempt.

the negative consequences of a failed CTB by SN include that fact you'll probably get the bluish color and also a slight increase in cancer risk. The SN chemical is known to cause cancer which is why a lot of people discourage eating foods where it is used as an additive. But you're probably adding a very small risk as it's not being ingested over a long period of time

• Love
Reactions: Gloom, followingfate and Pookie
Upvote 1
followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
Yes it could still kill you. The theoretical lethal dose of SN is much smaller than what is recommended in the guides - the guide sets an amount which is basically impossible to survive to minimize the risk of failed attempt.

the negative consequences of a failed CTB by SN include that fact you'll probably get the bluish color and also a slight increase in cancer risk. The SN chemical is known to cause cancer which is why a lot of people discourage eating foods where it is used as an additive. But you're probably adding a very small risk as it's not being ingested over a long period of time
thank you for your reply. yeah I got that, I was going on the assumption it would still make me vomit. thank you for the info, very much appreciated.

Upvote 0
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
thank you for your reply. yeah I got that, I was going on the assumption it would still make me vomit. thank you for the info, very much appreciated.
You could still vomit for sure on a lower dose. That would depend on your own physiology.

Reactions: followingfate
Upvote 0