M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Hello, I have a question about Sn , people state that it is reversible. However, I have this problem for last 9months, my both legs and arms are numb and sometimes I have pins and needles sensations. Sometimes even pain. Very strange felling. I went to doctor for this but they did not sort it out, did not do proper investigation. ... They said it should go away on its own, but I'm still suffering.... Maybe I have problems with circulation..... not sure.... So my question here in case of failed Sn attemp is there any way I might lose my limbs? Can Sn result in amputation? Just want to understand what will happen to me in all possible scenarios.

Reactions: purplesmoothie
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
There have been no reports (here or elsewhere) of someone losing their limbs due to SN.

The pins and needles sensation in your case seems like it could be nerve damage rather than circulation problems.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, roju and mem12
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
There have been no reports (here or elsewhere) of someone losing their limbs due to SN.

The pins and needles sensation in your case seems like it could be nerve damage rather than circulation problems.
I don't know what is happening with my limbs.maybe nerve damage... they are just very sensitive, numb, and really annoy me....

• Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Homecoming
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I don't know what is happening with my limbs.maybe nerve damage... they are just very sensitive, numb, and really annoy me....

You should go back to a better doctor.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, usernameNotFound and Huntfish34
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
For your information it may be possible it can damage your kidneys if you survive sn. It most likely wouldn't happen in a healthy young person but it could be possible in an older person with underlying health issues.

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I'm 29
But it might be that I have other underlying conditions, which I'm not aware of . In general I think that my problems affected my physical health... if I get stressed my legs and arms are really affected...

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through this, and not finding answers. I know frustrating it can be. :hug: I get those feelings when I have my MS exacerbations!? Have you had an MRI?

Reactions: Huntfish34
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through this, and not finding answers. I know frustrating it can be. :hug: I get those feelings when I have my MS exacerbations!? Have you had an MRI?
No I never had MRI, also my limbs were accumulating water but it is better now. Basically doctor said that maybe I'm eating food with loads of salt. She said that it should go away on its own as I'm young. Well months passed, thanks god water stopped accumulating, but I still have spots of water under my skin- small ones , but they are still there. My legs and arms are constantly numb and weak. Sometimes I fell this strange pain.

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Just don't try it. Only if you are doing full dose and ready to CTB. Maybe it is reversible but I am definitely suffering consequences after trying it. I am not sure about limbs but hypoxia definitely isn't beneficial to brain. I mean in my opinion side effects can be the same as carbon monoxide. I don't know why people left and right confidently advertise it as "safe" in terms of fully reversible process etc. My advice either take full dose and die or don't mess with that shit.

Reactions: Huntfish34
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Just don't try it. Only if you are doing full dose and ready to CTB. Maybe it is reversible but I am definitely suffering consequences after trying it. I am not sure about limbs but hypoxia definitely isn't beneficial to brain. I mean in my opinion side effects can be the same as carbon monoxide. I don't know why people left and right confidently advertise it as "safe" in terms of fully reversible process etc. My advice either take full dose and die or don't mess with that shit.
Thank you, I do understand this. But actually I was wondering should I try 1g this weekend, I don't have nothing much to do....:D but I get your point of not testing.... I guess my only concern on the day is SI.Obviously I want /would like to pass ASAP but this is not obviously guaranteed... And where I should do it... hotel or forest....

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe I am very sensitive to it but isn't the process very similar to carbon monoxide, the way it deprives the body from oxygen. Or maybe someone can say the difference and why SN is less capable of leaving long term consequences?

Reactions: mem12
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering as well. Maybe you have at least Meds that help you.

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Thank you, I do understand this. But actually I was wondering should I try 1g this weekend, I don't have nothing much to do....:D but I get your point of not testing.... I guess my only concern on the day is SI.Obviously I want /would like to pass ASAP but this is not obviously guaranteed... And where I should do it... hotel or forest....
I did it impulsively also like trying before the real attempt. I don't even know for sure how much I took exactly. Don't do it

Reactions: Lostandlooking and mem12
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering as well. Maybe you have at least Meds that help you.
Thank you. I do. But having a label does make it easier mentally - facing doctors when they have no answer and the potential of it being "all in your head" is almost torturous. Have you looked up MS? Lyme Disease and heavy metal toxicity can mirror the symptoms. Just a thought :heart:

• Love
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Maybe I am very sensitive to it but isn't the process very similar to carbon monoxide, the way it deprives the body from oxygen. Or maybe someone can say the difference and why SN is less capable of leaving long term consequences?
Yeah I'm not sure if this, have not compared both methods. So about SN real attempt. Are you still up for it?
Thank you. I do. But having a label does make it easier mentally - facing doctors when they have no answer and the potential of it being "all in your head" is almost torturous. Have you looked up MS? Lyme Disease and heavy metal toxicity can mirror the symptoms. Just a thought :heart:
Need to look into these. Basically doctors found that I have severe folic acid and vitamin D deficiency. I mean it was massive. I used to fell so shit , almost like fainting every day....

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
sounds like some form of restless leg syndrome, I get those feelings alot when im withdrawing from opioids, it's a torturous feeling and unbearable ;w;
It could be a number of things from Iron deficiency, Dopamine deficiency, or poor circulation. I'm willing to bet maybe it's iron related

• Love
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
She said that it should go away on its own as I'm young.

your doctor doesn't fill me full of confidence. IF they said it WILL fair enough, but maybe(you should of said)..........maybe she does something fucking about it instead of 2nd guessing.

Bet they wouldn't be 'putting' up with it, and seeing if it maybe goes away if it was them!

aligatorek

aligatorek

take me where the music ain't too loud
Sep 2, 2020
Need to look into these. Basically doctors found that I have severe folic acid and vitamin D deficiency. I mean it was massive. I used to fell so shit , almost like fainting every day....

I don't know if you also had vitamin B12 level checked, but if not, you might consider doing so. It's possible to be deficient even if you don't follow a vegetarian/vegan diet, and numbness and "pins and needles" sensations are quite typical for this condition. It might not be the case, though. I wish you lots of health and recovery. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
your doctor doesn't fill me full of confidence. IF they said it WILL fair enough, but maybe(you should of said)..........maybe she does something fucking about it instead of 2nd guessing.

Bet they wouldn't be 'putting' up with it, and seeing if it maybe goes away if it was them!
Yeah I know what you mean. I had to go to doctors a lot as my health has rapidly deteriorated in the last year. I think they just got a bit tired of me.
I don't know if you also had vitamin B12 level checked, but if not, you might consider doing so. It's possible to be deficient even if you don't follow a vegetarian/vegan diet, and numbness and "pins and needles" sensations are quite typical for this condition. It might not be the case, though. I wish you lots of health and recovery. :heart:
I used to be vegetarian. But long time ago. Thank you for your kind words. Not sure will I recover or health will just get worse.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: aligatorek
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah I know what you mean. I had to go to doctors a lot as my health has rapidly deteriorated in the last year. I think they just got a bit tired of me.

I think alot of the time you have to keep pestering them, and it shouldn't be like this. My sisters a nurse and she got involved when i was trying to get diagnosed.

Pisses me off as i told them what was up with me, things id taken etc. it took over a year to finally get someone to listen. too late, now i haven't even bothered taking the medication. I CANT be arsed, just like they COULDN'T be ARSED!!!!

Its just draining, no wonder people get depressed etc. I payed my taxes etc and can't even get a descent level of healthcare when i needed it. They definitely would of been fine sending me away, and blaming it on something else or seeing if it 'got better'.

Probably would of felt better if i HADN'T gone to the doctors and through all the shit lol

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I think alot of the time you have to keep pestering them, and it shouldn't be like this. My sisters a nurse and she got involved when i was trying to get diagnosed.

Pisses me off as i told them what was up with me, things id taken etc. it took over a year to finally get someone to listen. too late, now i haven't even bothered taking the medication. I CANT be arsed, just like they COULDN'T be ARSED!!!!

Its just draining, no wonder people get depressed etc. I payed my taxes etc and can't even get a descent level of healthcare when i needed it. They definitely would of been fine sending me away, and blaming it on something else or seeing if it 'got better'.

Probably would of felt better if i HADN'T gone to the doctors and through all the shit lol
Yes you are completely right pestering is the only option. I just got so tired and embraced and I gave up. I'm sorry about your experience with doctors and what you are going through and sense of injustice....thank you for sharing ❤️

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yes you are completely right pestering is the only option. I just got so tired and embraced and I gave up. I'm sorry about your experience with doctors and what you are going through and sense of injustice....thank you for sharing ❤

your totally right, its just so disheartening and tiresome. no wonder people just give up etc. my sisters a nurse and she was sick of it, i think her being in the ear of them helped getting diagnosed. but it still took forever . considering the 1st doctor i 1st saw, was going to give me medication and then it took 12 months after that.all because a women decided i was too young!!! now im not being sexist, but a women does not know what it feels like to have low testosterone and im too young apparently(im 40).oh and she just 'assumed' i would want kids.....i don't......i told them i just want to get better??? wouldn't anyone? erm hello i won't be having no kids when i can't function to make fucking kids.....brain dead or what!!! I wouldn't say that child birth isn't even painful, because i have no idea how it feels...i'm a man!!!.

I have no faith in doctors! sorry for the rant l has nothing to do with your question lol

• Hugs
Reactions: aligatorek