• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bigoof77

Aug 26, 2020
I really wanna ctb but I don't have my anti emetic yet. I have my Benzo, Pepto, and ibuprofen. I'm sure I won't be found so that isn't a problem. How many people on here have failed because of no anti em do you guys think? I have 100g of sn so how many bottles of it should I make just in case I puke? I have an anti emetic coming in but it wound be here for 1.5 months and I'm suffering. I really don't wanna be found cause I probably wouldn't get another chance for a long time. Would you guys take the risk if you were in my position?

• Hugs
Reactions: theguineapigking
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Check out Stan's Guide, might answer some of your questions.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Lostandlooking
B

bigoof77

Aug 26, 2020
Check out Stan's Guide, might answer some of your questions.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
Already read it. Just wanted more opinions

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Already read it. Just wanted more opinions

Im going to prepare 3 glasses of 20-25g SN in 50mL when I go, just in case I vomit. I do have anti emetics.

Reactions: bigoof77
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
The idea of an antiemetic, such as meto, is that it helps to reduce the chance of vomiting, statistically. It also helps to increase the absorption of sn as well(I don't know the scientific terms, only the basics. It has to do with gastric emptying, as for helping overall absorption). Some people vomit even if they follow Stan's guide to the letter. Others succeed without anything but SN. All we can say is that your chances are higher with meto.

I will say that volatilepotato did it without meto and I haven't heard back from him since late April. We chatted a bit that night. He literally had no antiemetic whatsoever and still appears to have succeeded.

Everyone's body is different. If you want your best chances, meto is worth obtaining.

Yes, having multiple cups of sn is a good idea. If you vomit the first, having 2 extra cups is generally a good idea. Only drink the others if you vomit though.

Edit: I did forget to mention that I've heard time and time again that most people who succeed with antiemetics still vomit. But like I said, although it decreases the overall chance of vomiting, what appears to really be important is that it DELAYS you vomiting, and helps gastric emptying. I forgot to clarify that part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9 and bigoof77
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I already told you what I think

Reactions: bigoof77
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
As others have said before me, having extra cups of SN helps if you vomit. People take the antiemetic and sti vomit so having the extra cups is probably a must.