miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
i was wondering if i go for sn,when i drink the first glass how much time i should wait till its absorbed,if i vomit 5-10 mins after drinking it how i know its absorbed¿

U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
because you are vomiting, is your body reacting to the SN after absorbing the poison.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
i was wondering if i go for sn,when i drink the first glass how much time i should wait till its absorbed,if i vomit 5-10 mins after drinking it how i know its absorbed¿

In the event of any vomiting at any time after the first glass, I personally would take the second glass. And the same principle for the third glass.

Stan's Guide has a more detailed approach involving measuring the amount of vomited fluids and calculating how much extra SN mixture to drink accordingly. I personally would consider it difficult for anyone to reliably make these measurements and calculations during the mental and physical stress of a suicide attempt.

because you are vomiting, is your body reacting to the SN after absorbing the poison.

That's not totally correct. The body reacts due to the poison being detected in the stomach, and vomiting occurs in order to attempt to expel the poison. So at least some of it is usually not absorbed by this point and is expelled in vomit. Early detection in the stomach is not an indicator of complete absorption.

ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
This is what I was wondering too tbh