• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I know there is an SN megathread, but I had some questions about it I was hoping someone could answer quickly.

Has someone on here actually CTB with this method successfully?? Is it particularly painful?? About how long does it take?Lastly, the doses I've seen seem low. I'm a big guy (230 lbs) and didn't see a good reference. I don't have the pph book either. Can anyone shed light?

Thank you all... Peace..

Reactions: puppy9
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I know there is an SN megathread, but I had some questions about it I was hoping someone could answer quickly.

Has someone on here actually CTB with this method successfully?? Is it particularly painful?? About how long does it take?Lastly, the doses I've seen seem low. I'm a big guy (230 lbs) and didn't see a good reference. I don't have the pph book either. Can anyone shed light?

Thank you all... Peace..
Yes, several people have died using this method. Multiple deaths have been confirmed externally in obituaries and/or news articles.

The PPH has monitored a few deaths using SN, and the person they use in their example went unconscious after twelve minutes. You should expect that it'll take at least 15 minutes give or take. In addition to that, one should remain undetected for a while in order to ensure that one dies - methemoglobinemia is treatable, and while there are few to no reports of permanent damage as a result of it, you should be prepared that any method involving deprivation of oxygen can cause severe damage. The most painful and uncomfortable symptoms that have been reported are light headaches and vomiting. The latter can - and should - be prevented using anti-emetics such as Metoclopramide. What scares me the most, personally, is lying there for 15 minutes while slowly drifting away, knowing what's about to happen.

15 grams is recommended by the PPH. Most people have used somewhere between 15 and 25 grams.

Reactions: puppy9, littlelady774 and not_a_robot
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Thanks a bunch. I'm not worried at all about the 15 mins... I've tried to CTB a while back and was puking my guts out for hours ( and the poison still almost worked). 15 mins should be a walk in the park.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
If we throw up right after taking SN, should we call for help?