M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I know that when ingesting sn, it is necessary to take a ph medication to raise the ph in the stomach as well as a thorough course of antiemetics. My theory is that one could take sn rectally to avoid all that. However, that area is less centralized than the stomach. My question is whether or not that would work.

Reactions: 21Neberg and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I know that when ingesting sn, it is necessary to take a ph medication to raise the ph in the stomach as well as a thorough course of antiemetics. My theory is that one could take sn rectally to avoid all that. However, that area is less centralized than the stomach. My question is whether or not that would work.
I think the SN enema has been discussed already, you'd have to do a search but I'm sure it's not a viable option.

Reactions: 21Neberg, About_to_Go, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I think the SN enema has been discussed already, you'd have to do a search but I'm sure it's not a viable option.
Why do you not think so? Where could I possibly do research on that?

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Xerxes said it should be ok to do it analy.

Scottishchef

Scottishchef

Jan 17, 2019
Am i correct it works with the acid in our stomach then its broken down into the blood stresm, now would it take longer to enter the blood if doing it anal

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Aren't you supposed to take Tegamet to reduce stomach acidity? So the SN is more effective

Reactions: Johnnythefox
Scottishchef

Scottishchef

Jan 17, 2019
So reducing acid, but tge avid must help break down the nitrite which then pass through into the blood stream which then reduces the oxygen, i am trying to wrk how doing the anal way wrks in sense will stomach not work faster

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
1549595824-screenshot-20190207-221446-1.png

Oh that's what I thought.. 4 tablets of 200mg Tegamet. (800mg)

1549595824-screenshot-20190207-221628-1.png

Xerxes said it could be used as en Enema in one of his posts.

Reactions: 21Neberg, VoloFataliDoce and Scottishchef
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
There's also the issue of when taking out the enema, will the solution also exit? Or am I not understanding just how far enemas go up there? And how the hell is the solution going to get from the enema bag into the anal cavity? Would I need to just hold my butt in the air for a good number of minutes until the dmso and sn does it's thing?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
There's also the issue of when taking out the enema, will the solution also exit? Or am I not understanding just how far enemas go up there? And how the hell is the solution going to get from the enema bag into the anal cavity? Would I need to just hold my butt in the air for a good number of minutes until the dmso and sn does it's thing?
It's best to use a butt plug to prevent it from coming back out.
I'd also recommend that the bowels are completely empty beforehand to prevent any mess.

Reactions: Scottishchef