• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Hey i wanted to know something about the blood test. I know sn should turn chocolatey brown. But how much blood and sn are needed for that? I was thinking of using a safety pin to prick my finger but when I tried it went through the skin but no blood came out. Maybe I need to push it deeper? Also wouldn't only a few drops come out this way? Is that enough? Should I try something else? Like maybe a paper cutter (the one where a blade slides in and out of plastic). Btw the sn says it's 96% pure min and has 4 other compounds that are 0.002-0.03% max. Finally it says 10% aqueous solution - Clear. How brown should I expect with this?

Also the salt is white and a bit cakey/clumpy (just a little bit.) It looks genuine. Or atleast that's what I want to believe. I want to upload a pic but am worried about passive ip address exposure. I'll Google to find a way now.

Reactions: User00, Onw9 and jodes2