J

johns1981

Sep 30, 2024
I contacted a SN supplier in Poland who refused to supply to UK most websites have a similar restriction, I have not been able to locate DMC, any advice appreciated

Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
You may want to keep trying with other suppliers in Poland. I was able to order from a company there and it was delivered to the UK with no problem. When you say you 'contacted a supplier', what did you say? Did you place an order using an online shop, or did you email them?

J

johns1981

Sep 30, 2024
You may want to keep trying with other suppliers in Poland. I was able to order from a company there and it was delivered to the UK with no problem. When you say you 'contacted a supplier', what did you say? Did you place an order using an online shop, or did you email them?
Emailed them as you can't order online for international delivery, gave a solid reason but they just said no delivery outside eu

Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
Emailed them as you can't order online for international delivery, gave a solid reason but they just said no delivery outside eu
Was that the "W" site? When I tried to order from them I found that they wouldn't ship outside Poland. I think if a company has restrictions like that on their online shop, they are unlikely to make exceptions. You need to find a company where you can order products from their shop normally.

Reactions: johns1981
J

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
There are clues for the dmc source around this forum. Most people won't send it if it's a new account, you'll have to keep interacting around for a bit. You'll find it in the end if you look hard enough on this forum for clues.