E

exhaustedrabbit

Feb 5, 2021
Hi. New here and this might be too much of a repeat question, but what is the best online provider of SN that ships in/to the United States?

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Talking about exactly where to find SN is dangerous because there are people lurking this site that want to have those providers shut down. It's what happened in the UK, restricting the sales to business only.

It's easy to find in the US. I really suggest doing your own research.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: SofieSofie and jakaka
E

exhaustedrabbit

Feb 5, 2021
Talking about exactly where to find SN is dangerous because there are people lurking this site that want to have those providers shut down. It's what happened in the UK, restricting the sales to business only.

It's easy to find in the US. I really suggest doing your own research.
Good to know. Sorry still new and reading through the FAQ right now. I'm in a pretty desperate way and am just trying to plan an exit strategy as quickly as possible.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If someone is willing to drive maybe a few hours, then one could walk inside stores and buy it with cash...

With a small amount of research this information is available. I found there are more than just the few several well known major retailer stores who are selling this product in the US. Some local stores here and there, etc...

I can not provide names though for obvious reasons.

It was not hard to find.

Reactions: exhaustedrabbit
E

exhaustedrabbit

Feb 5, 2021
If someone is willing to drive maybe a few hours, then one could walk inside stores and buy it with cash...

With a small amount of research this information is available. I found there are more than just the few several well known major retailer stores who are selling this product in the US. Some local stores here and there, etc...

I can not provide names though for obvious reasons.

It was not hard to find.
Thank you! I guess I just clicked on the first online things I saw and all of them said I needed a corporate/educational account because they would not ship to individuals. Starting to see though that if I dig a little deeper though, I'm finding some listings.

Is there any trick in ensuring quality?

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and demuic
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Thank you! I guess I just clicked on the first online things I saw and all of them said I needed a corporate/educational account because they would not ship to individuals. Starting to see though that if I dig a little deeper though, I'm finding some listings.

Is there any trick in ensuring quality?
People have suggested using an aquarium test or blood test, more threads on that can be found using the search engine here. I think as long as the purity is more than 95 percent, ideally 98-99% it should be good. And ensure it is nitrite not nitrate.

Reactions: Spitfire, it's_all_a_game and exhaustedrabbit