Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Except for some people smarter than me, SN is increasingly difficult to get in Europe.
After desperately looking around since I couldn't find anything based on the hints of this site, I found a chemical manufacturer (merck***pore, sound suspiciously like another well know manufacturer but their site doesn't look very professional / trustworthy) that supposedly sells SN and didn't seem to ask for any detailed professional info so far but for a super high price (31€ for 100g + around 25€ delivery !), so I wanted to ask if anyone could help me determine whether it was legit or not before I invest way more than the regular price for SN.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: eveparis and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Hello,you'll need 4 more posts until anyone can PM you. We never post links to products or names of suppliers in the forums.
There are very few left that EU & U.K. residents can use.
When I ran a search for Sodium Nitrite 99% on the website you mentioned,only sodium nitrAte came up in the results,and the photo was of Sodium Chloride. Ooer. So be careful you don't order that.
Running a search for Sodium Nitrite...I see it now.
I have no experience with ordering from this website. It says Reagent Grade and ACS...
See screenshot. Looks fine,but there are less pricey ones.
As long as it's 99% or close to,it should be fine,but I don't recall seeing it on the forums,ever.

Attachments

• 20200712_150526.jpg
    20200712_150526.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Yes, I'm aware.
I've been too exhausted to think of anything to post that wasn't getting straight to the point but I'll come back when I feel better.

I was obviously careful to look for sodium nitrite (nitrite de sodium in french), but the photo is indeed of sodium chloride...
Definitely looks fishy to me.

I just wish we didn't have to get a headache and spend a ludicrous amount of time just trying to obtain a safe and painless measure to escape the unbearable on top of having to deal with it. I had read a french guide to suicide written by a doctor that dated back to 1982 and could be easily found on the internet. I used to think that was all I needed but it turns out things have changed quite a lot since (the medecine I used and failed with namely) and it already wasn't easy for regular people...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Yes, I'm aware.
I've been too exhausted to think of anything to post that wasn't getting straight to the point but I'll come back when I feel better.

I was obviously careful to look for sodium nitrite (nitrite de sodium in french), but the photo is indeed of sodium chloride...
Definitely looks fishy to me.

I just wish we didn't have to get a headache and spend a ludicrous amount of time just trying to obtain a safe and painless measure to escape the unbearable on top of having to deal with it. I had read a french guide to suicide written by a doctor that dated back to 1982 and could be easily found on the internet. I used to think that was all I needed but it turns out things have changed quite a lot (the medecine I used and failed with namely) and it already wasn't easy for regular people...
I feel your pain.
I am sorry your life has been such that you find yourself at this point.
I don't think the site is "fishy" per se,but with 3 more posts,people can PM you more links.
If you've ordered already,I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Yes,it's a crappy situation,being forced to procure chemicals in order to end our lives.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Marine
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I had read a french guide to suicide written by a doctor that dated back to 1982 and could be easily found on the internet. I used to think that was all I needed but it turns out things have changed quite a lot since (the medecine I used and failed with namely) and it already wasn't easy for regular people...

Apologizes if this is derailing. I'm curious as to what the method was that failed and how it did. Did it come from that book and you followed instructions, only for it to fail?

Reactions: Saed
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I feel your pain.
I am sorry your life has been such that you find yourself at this point.
I don't think the site is "fishy" per se,but with 3 more posts,people can PM you more links.
If you've ordered already,I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Yes,it's a crappy situation,being forced to procure chemicals in order to end our lives.

Thank you for your compassion. :heart:
I haven't fully given up yet but I definitely need a safety plan in my situation.

It's not so much about having to get chemicals or any other means but having to to it in such a roundabout way, hiding ourselves, sometimes having to look up illegal methods etc. I'm a very straightforward person and it's really not in my nature to use dubious / underground methods.

Thanks for your feedback on the site, I don't understand why the prices seem so outrageous though. I haven't ordered anything yet because of that.
Apologizes if this is derailing. I'm curious as to what the method was that failed and how it did. Did it come from that book and you followed instructions, only for it to fail?

No problem.
It was dimenhydrinate.

I used to come in pills (Dramamine) in the book so it was easy to crush and mix with a liquid but nowdays it comes in capsules (Nausicalm) and I didn't dare to just empty the content in a glass in case my stomach would be too irritated to keep it.

Since they are a class of antiemetic I neglected to take a different kind an hour before taking them and I swallowed over 300 capsules (6 times the lethal dose because of a previous attempt with half, aka the recommended dose, that failed due to being found too early) that I suppose was too much volume for my stomach to keep. I have a vague dreamlike memory of vomiting part of it (dimenhydrinate causes memory loss) and I guess that must have been why I survived.

I guess I should have taken them with alcohol as well but it's always scared me because of the possibility of losing control and ending up taking unwanted actions. I've never touched it in my life so I'm not familiar with it.

I did end up in a coma for 4 days and woke up with a completely messed up apartment and my entire left side covered in hematomas (dimenhydrinate causes violent convulsions while unconscious), completely panicked that I hadn't died and in a confused state.

I called an acquaintance to help me fix the broken things in my apartment and they called an ambulance behind my back, forcing me in the hospital.

I was told that if I hadn't been brought to the ER at this very moment I would have died of liver and kidney failure a few hours later.
My organs seem to have recovered now though after spending a week in intensive care.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Saed
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Hello,you'll need 4 more posts until anyone can PM you. We never post links to products or names of suppliers in the forums.
There are very few left that EU & U.K. residents can use.
When I ran a search for Sodium Nitrite 99% on the website you mentioned,only sodium nitrAte came up in the results,and the photo was of Sodium Chloride. Ooer. So be careful you don't order that.
Running a search for Sodium Nitrite...I see it now.
I have no experience with ordering from this website. It says Reagent Grade and ACS...
See screenshot. Looks fine,but there are less pricey ones.
As long as it's 99% or close to,it should be fine,but I don't recall seeing it on the forums,ever.

Now that I have enough posts I would very much appreciate any help to obtain SN in a less financially taxing and surer way...