legoshi

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
I have SN and I'm honestly scared to take it, idk why, maybe SI? Maybe because I'm just scared, idk. Anyways. I don't have everything need for the required protocol people mention such as the anti vomit stuff (I forget the technical name), but I do have some OTC anti nausea stuff. I know the recommended dose is 25-30 grams of SN, but the lethal dose according to Google is 3-6 grams. I know the 25 grams is to flood your system incase you puke at least something may get absorbed. However, I hear that SN taste like sea water. I have never been to the ocean so I have no ideal what sea water taste like, but again google says sea water has roughly 30 grams of salt per liter so I mixed 30 grams of salt (Himalayan pink salt idk if that matters much) in a liter of water and took a few sips and my stomach did feel a little uneasy. Which brings me to this, if you put a lot of salt on your food and try to eat it you are most likely to gag and spit it out, but if you use just enough on your food it's consumable. Could I possibly by pass the nausea if I do a lower dose of SN? Seeing as how I don't know how to get the desired medication to prevent puking it up. I don't have the benzo or beta blocker stuff either that's required, but I don't see any work around for that might just have to face it. I mean I would like to just consume the SN and go to sleep peacefully and never wake up again but that might not be possible for me with out all the prescribed protocols. If any of you have any ideals on alternative med/supplements that are easily attainable let me know. I'm in USA and it's hard to get stuff with out a prescription and I have no friends, nor do I know anyone that sells drugs plus I'm sure they would be very suspicious if I asked for drugs seeing as how I don't even drink or smoke.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and summa_tyme2224
EmptyCurtainCall

EmptyCurtainCall

Oct 11, 2024
i've never attempted w sn , but from the research i've done on this site alone , looking thru goodbye threads , the worst reactions and worst anxiety ppl experienced was when they didn't take any benzos . benzos can help w the si . and aes don't just help for vomiting (which isn't foolproof !) , they're also to help speed up the absorption of the sn . quicker absorption = quicker unconsciousness , and the quicker you're unconscious , the quicker you can die and not have to feel any of the motions . doing sn by itself will kill you if you're lucky enough not to throw it up immediately , but since this is supposed to be one of the more peaceful methods , i , and contributors of this site , encourage that you try to secure aes and benzos so this won't be so hard . you deserve peace , and raw sn won't give you that .

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
legoshi

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
Dang, this makes me a little more scared and feel down since I don't know how to acquire benzo. Maybe I can lie to a doctor or something and get some benzo. I seen some store brand medicine when looking for nausea meds that mentioned something about helping you to better absorb. Maybe that might work for me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
AE's (antiemetic meds) are the best wax to prevent vomiting. However, it does not work all the time. It's still possible to vomit especially if you already know that you have a weak stomach. Benzos are suggested to stay calm during the procedure. It's best top follow the protocol.

Yes, a few grams can be lethal - hence the LDLO= 71mg/kg source Wikipedia) but in a serious attempt you should take min. 25g - 35g depending on your body weight, check the proven protocols.