Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I've only been a subscriber to the forum for about three months, but I think that I can say that in that time there has been a noticeable increase in interest in SN, and also an apparent increase in difficulty in obtaining it.
There's reasons for this, which will no doubt be discussed, but will the normal laws of supply and demand kick in, and cause prices to rocket ?

• Aww..
Reactions: irrelevant_string, iinner and Aleksandra
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
In the dodgier parts of the world this stuff will be obtainable, if it can be trusted or not remains to be seen.

The sole reason Sn suppliers in the Uk have tightened up is because so many links to companies were posted in the open here, thus easily searchable by the companies themselves. At one point if you put a particular company name & sn into a search engine we here were the first flipping result, well above the company, to think they were not going to notice was daft, Then all they had to do was fall back on the already ample regulations surrounding chemical companies due diligence around hazardous chemicals, the rest is history as they say.

• Aww..
Reactions: Aleksandra
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
In the dodgier parts of the world this stuff will be obtainable, if it can be trusted or not remains to be seen.

The sole reason Sn suppliers in the Uk have tightened up is because so many links to companies were posted in the open here, thus easily searchable by the companies themselves. At one point if you put a particular company name & sn into a search engine we here were the first flipping result, well above the company, to think they were not going to notice was daft, Then all they had to do was fall back on the already ample regulations surrounding chemical companies due diligence around hazardous chemicals, the rest is history as they say.
there's a rule on not posting links on threads, i can see why now. annoyed because this method would've been perfect for me but it looks near enough impossible as of now

• Hugs
Reactions: Letmego. Please
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
there's a rule on not posting links on threads, i can see why now. annoyed because this method would've been perfect for me but it looks near enough impossible as of now
There are still sellers who will sell it and are the 99% grade. So if you really want to you can find it.
Feel free to PM for sourcing.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, tlcmi and Yaalya
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
There are still sellers who will sell it and are the 99% grade. So if you really want to you can find it.
Feel free to PM for sourcing.
If you live in the UK you can pm me as I can tell you where I quite easily sourced the SN and the recommended anti nausea drugs ..literally took me 5 mins and couldnt believe how easy it was

Reactions: Baskol1
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

Maybe not the sole reason, but surely one reason, agreed: I suspect that more pressure is being placed on suppliers, possibly by the Home Office/Ministry of Health to be more critical in what they deem to be "suspicious" attempts to buy. At the risk of repeating myself, remember that the UK government appointed a junior Health Minister with special responsibility for suicide reduction fairly recently. It doesn't take much imagination to guess that this person and her staff will be asking about how to restrict access to means of suicide, and I would be surprised if this forum is not being monitored to some degree.
I'm not paranoid about this, by any means - I have some direct personal knowledge of intelligence gathering and evaluation and I ask myself, "In their shoes, what would I do ?"
The apparent surge in interest in SN by the suicidally inclined will attract attention too. (A quick shufti at the Topic Discussion listing showed that out of the first ten topics, five were concerned with SN.)
Overt mention in the forum of sources of supply probably doesn't help, but restricting answers to the question, "where do I get it?" to PM's won't be effective. Within the last few days there have been a couple of new joiners who have rapidly clocked up the necessary five posts with comments of the "Good Luck, Safe Journey" variety,, then asked "where do I get it?" without any of the normal discussion or curiosity about methods.
They may be genuine, who knows ?

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Letmego. Please
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
. Within the last few days there have been a couple of new joiners who have rapidly clocked up the necessary five posts with comments of the "Good Luck, Safe Journey" variety,, then asked "where do I get it?" without any of the normal discussion or curiosity about methods.
They may be genuine, who knows ?

That bothers me too, i can only suggest that the people offering to reply to pm's observe their own due diligence about the 'motives' of the person asking, by as you say seeing if their 5 posts have just been what used to be removed 'low content effort'
I am just naturally suspicious of any newbie desperate to 'source' something before they could even be arsed to read up on stuff, or like you said do they have any interest outside of what we are about, i am cynical enough to know that this stuff will go on, so i can only ask the people willing to share information to do so with the fact that they mayn't be talking to a person 'like us'

Reactions: Circles and Baskol1
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Sometimes it is hard to suppress the natural urge to assist, or share knowledge, or (let's be honest) to be a smart arse (in the nicest possible way.) But It's best to exercise as much restraint and caution as possible.
The use of PM's is really only a "just between you and me, and don't tell anybody else" scenario, and no safeguard.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Letmego. Please and Baskol1