• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Hi so I've read a bit online and on here ways to keep SN stored and I'm still a bit unsure if oxygen absorbing packets is a good idea or not or how long they can be there for. I have a few I am considering putting in the container with my SN (which is also in the storage bags they came in) but I just want to make sure that's ok and won't mess anything up. I plan to CTB within the year and I got the SN a few months ago. Also, do the packets need to be brand new or can I use some I found in other food or containers? Thank you.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
SN is very stable and if stored properly the changing process is very slow. You will find the sticky thread on top more detailed and informative.

Reactions: Iris Blue