Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Hi

I received my sn which was probably exposed to air along the way. It was in packet which means that a batch was separated out from a bigger quantity. I know this for a fact. Also the packet I received wasn't vacuum sealed or anything as there seemed to be air inside it.

My question is what are the chances it has degraded by now. I did open it to squish all the air out and rolled it to remove air and then ziplock it back. It was bought towards the spring of this year.

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi

I received my sn which was probably exposed to air along the way. It was in packet which means that a batch was separated out from a bigger quantity. I know this for a fact. Also the packet I received wasn't vacuum sealed or anything as there seemed to be air inside it.

My question is what are the chances it has degraded by now. I did open it to squish all the air out and rolled it to remove air and then ziplock it back. It was bought towards the spring of this year.

Thanks for your help.
You should test it somehow or at least I would. Or try to find a new batch somewhere that comes in a better package.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 94
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
How long does it have to be in contact with air to degrade?

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Mine will come in a glass little jar

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I would gladly help you but can't PM yet. And rather not say on here.
Alright will you do so after pm privelage is granted.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
There is a possibility it could have degraded over time and with the summer heat moisture could build up so I would advise anyone who has SN and don't intend using it until a later date to test it a few weeks before, so you have an option to buy more, to store you should keep it out of sunlight in a cool dark place and it may be a good idea to purchase some silica gel desiccant moisture proof packets, they are cheap and keep the moisture out.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, Homecoming and Deleted member 94