• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
I'm seeing a lot of threads about the police showing up to people's houses. Because they bought SN from IC- my question is, does anyone think this will be a problem with CCS? I don't want to order it if this will be an issue. I cannot risk a welfare check or really any police involvement. Any answers are appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: buyersremorse and Rogue Proxy
J

jruo

Apr 25, 2023
I haven't heard much of anything from CSS buyers. But I suppose that's not necessarily a BAD sign per se. it seems IC only got a lot of attention because of UK authorities quickness in dealing with the situation.

Though, I feel uncomfortable giving any solid advice on such things, I hope you come up with a well informed decision.

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
I haven't heard much of anything from CSS buyers. But I suppose that's not necessarily a BAD sign per se. it seems IC only got a lot of attention because of UK authorities quickness in dealing with the situation.

Though, I feel uncomfortable giving any solid advice on such things, I hope you come up with a well informed decision.
I guess not, but one of the people were tracked all the way in Texas, & I live in a state very close to Texas. This is my main worry. If police get involved when I buy SN, I'm gonna have to choose a more publicly involved method (train, semi truck, bridge, etc) & I'd rather not have to choose to go out that way.

• Aww..
Reactions: nosoul
J

jruo

Apr 25, 2023
I guess not, but one of the people were tracked all the way in Texas, & I live in a state very close to Texas. This is my main worry. If police get involved when I buy SN, I'm gonna have to choose a more publicly involved method (train, semi truck, bridge, etc) & I'd rather not have to choose to go out that way.
The person from texas ordered from IC though.
It would be a blemish on the US's resume to do nothing while UK cracks down on a website people from US themselves also buy from. It would also explain why CSS only ships to the US
But again this is all purely conjecture on my part

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Did anyone ask K what happened? Like did he just give up our data or what happened?

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
It's a different situation with CCS I would think. They were down for a moment and then right back up and running a while later. IC got shutdown and that was it. Really hard to say what is going on with all of this at the moment though. Maybe CCS is selling sugar based on LE recommendations? Time will tell better what is going on. It would be very wise to check any SN purchased from CCS after things getting stirred up like this though. It would be really nice to have members reporting test results.

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
police was for me here too
Western Europe
im traumatized😭😭😭

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Rogue Proxy, looking_for_peace and 1 other person
Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
When LW and other sellers stopped, they didn't go after people who ordered. KL's business was not legal and c'mon, it was obvious he knew who he was selling SN to and for what reasons. The SN from CCS is not illegal and if you snoop around, there are real hobbyist chemists who buy SN on their own, which is what the site is meant for.

Of course, this is all my personal speculation.

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
It's a different situation with CCS I would think. They were down for a moment and then right back up and running a while later. IC got shutdown and that was it. Really hard to say what is going on with all of this at the moment though. Maybe CCS is selling sugar based on LE recommendations? Time will tell better what is going on. It would be very wise to check any SN purchased from CCS after things getting stirred up like this though. It would be really nice to have members reporting test results.
Looks legit based on tests prob only matter of time before CCS gets inspected too. I can't deal with thus fuck I want to end it badly

Reactions: exploitedbacteria and pthnrdnojvsc