M

Moviement

Dec 16, 2020
Maybe stupid question, but im new at ss. This is possible, to get it here?
sorry for my english. I forgot almost everything.

Reactions: wannago
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
Yes it is very cheap here. Around 3 euros for 1kg.

Reactions: Moviement
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Maybe stupid question, but im new at ss. This is possible, to get it here?
sorry for my english. I forgot almost everything.
Hello, welcome to SS!
I know a good Polish vendor which helped a lot of members here but you have disabled PM. Start a chat with me and we'll see what we can do.

Reactions: wannago
U

ugly734

Aug 31, 2020
I think it's harder to get drugs to relieve physical pain - from what I've read it's very painful, headache, stomach ache. You also need to add something to the mental pain: Benzodiazepines etc., so that you don't give up just before the end.

+

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

I don't know what exactly to take, because I don't plan on taking it, but please ask others because it's very important.

M

Moviement

Dec 16, 2020
Hello, welcome to SS!
I know a good Polish vendor which helped a lot of members here but you have disabled PM. Start a chat with me and we'll see what we can do.
It is very, very nice. SN sounds like best way for me. It is my... Dream (lol)? To do this with SN. Thank you so much, i will text you.

M

Moviement

Dec 16, 2020
Hello, welcome to SS!
Hey, i can't start chat with you. I should do something with my account? Any other way to contact with you? If you are from Poland, maybe GG? it is now the most important thing in my life and i will be very grateful, if is any other option to talk with you.