Liru2002

Liru2002

Jun 19, 2023
How long does it take that death is inevitable even when they give me the antidote?

• Love
Reactions: _Broken_alice and Adûnâi
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Nobody can tell you this. There are a million variables involved.

Reactions: Liru2002
A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
Methylene Blue works quite fast. As long as you live, they might save you. I personally will make sure to have a whole day before they find me. It can take some hours to be fully dead.

Reactions: Liru2002 and _Broken_alice
L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
It says 40 minutes to 4 hours in Stan's Guide, if it's successful.

Reactions: Liru2002
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
The moment you take it. No matter how to mess with the protocol. Don't fuck with sn unless you are ready to die don't take sn. People have died even by mistaking it on accident by mistaking it for table salt.

Excuse my word vomit.

Last edited:
Reactions: CasTheFriendlyGhost
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Any SN attempt should be done in such a way as to have no chance at being discovered for a while. 4 hours should be sufficient but more time is always better. If you are still alive upon being administered Methylene Blue, you will very likely survive, possibly with permanent damage. There is a thread somewhere with links to reports of failed attempts. A few were discovered due to improper planning. At least one had seizures that led to being discovered too soon.

All that said, it should never be taken in any quantity unless the absolute intent is to CTB. There is a thread on here of someone that took like 2g as a test and would have most likely died without prompt medical intervention. Others have unintentionally passed with even lower dosages.

Reactions: Liru2002 and CasTheFriendlyGhost
CasTheFriendlyGhost

CasTheFriendlyGhost

call me Caspar
Jan 5, 2024
not an expert (sic) but i think the antidote (methylene blue) works pretty fast and complete once administered. however it relies on the cardiovascular system distributing it throughout the body, especially to the brain. so if the heart has already failed, emergency personell need to distribute it via cpr, which of course reduces the chance of suvival. my guess is that the point where survival becomes extremely unlikely is reached after 8-12 minutes after not having been administered the antidote (NOTE: THIS IS AN UNEDUCATED GUESS).

the mechanism is as follows: the SN oxidizes the iron-atom in the red blood cells. This turns the functional hemoglobin into dysfunctional so called "Methemoglobin" that is no longer able to bind oxygen and supply it to the body (the antidote simply reduces it back to functional hemoglobin). now suffocation begins. consciousness will be lost within a minute or two. One will probably experience fear and severe discomfort. when the organs run out of oxygen, the body starts dying. brain damage sets on after a couple minutes. irreversible brain damage is reached after some 20-30 minutes.

there is probably a small chance that if one's found quickly, one will be reanimated with possibly severe brain damage.

Reactions: Liru2002 and dggtscccvfd