C

cantbe

Aug 4, 2020
I plan on taking SN but don't have access to much else.

My plan was to not eat for 8 hours, not drink for 2 hours. Take 3x dose of antacids, wait 30 min. Then take 2 drinks of SN.

Would booking 1 day at a hotel be enough time?

• Hugs
Reactions: Busoccupant, Lostandlooking and Final Escape
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
If you can guarantee that no one will come into your room or disturb you for at least 4 to 6 hours, then it should be ok.
Do you not have any meto?

Reactions: Final Escape
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Book an extra day, ask for no room service. It can't hurt.

Thewetwater

Thewetwater

May 6, 2020
Off topic a bit but what anti acids ya using? I wonder if tums will work

RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Off topic a bit but what anti acids ya using? I wonder if tums will work
Hey, I am sorry if this sounds insensitive, but why half-ass it with tums? The antacids recommended for the SN method are available over the counter.
Is it cost? You'll be dead, so money doesn't matter. And if you have no money, couldn't you just steal it?

C

CoffinDance

Aug 10, 2020
It is sounds like my plan, but I will also take the painkillers 1 hour before SN. I hope this is enough. :heart:

Reactions: Busoccupant
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Most failed cases fail because they half ass it and don't get antiemetics. Those are super important or you might throw up and survive, u might end up okay or disabled

anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
Most failed cases fail because they half ass it and don't get antiemetics. Those are super important or you might throw up and survive, u might end up okay or disabled
But you can make a second dose in this case.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
1 day is enough, do it at night and make sure to request no room service during that time. If I were you I'd stop by a pharmacy and pick up at least OTC anti-acids/anemics that are recommended here. As others have said above, the most common cause of failure is not taking proper precautions and vomiting the mixture up. Not pleasant at all, and you'll probably be in too much distress to resist calling for help.

Goodluck.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
I think you should really try and find yourself a prescription anti-emetic first. Throwing up seems like the easiest way to fail, so I wanna keep the chances of that happening to a minimum.

Y

Yang

Let's Go
Sep 1, 2020
Dear all, can I know is this tablet used for antacids which is mentioned in SN method. I google it because I found some in my house which I intend to use.
Thanks lot

Sunpepcin Tablet is used for the short-term treatment of small intestinal ulcers (duodenal ulcer), active non- cancerous (benign) gastric ulcers and backflow of stomach acid to the food pipe (also called, gastroesophageal reflux disease). This medicine works by reducing the amount of acid production in the stomach. Sunpepcin is also used to treat overproduction of gastric acid (Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome, multiple endocrine adenomas) and symptoms of inflammation of the food pipe, due to acid reflux, and for the maintenance of stomach ulcers in patients which are at reduced dosage after healing of an active ulcer.
Histamine-2 Receptor Antagonist
Sunpepcin belongs to a class of medicines called Histamine-2 Receptor Antagonist. Histamine2 receptor antagonists are a class of medications used in the treatment of indigestion, gastric ulcers, and gastroesophageal reflux disease. These medicines decrease the production of stomach acid.

Thewetwater

Thewetwater

May 6, 2020
Hey, I am sorry if this sounds insensitive, but why half-ass it with tums? The antacids recommended for the SN method are available over the counter.
Is it cost? You'll be dead, so money doesn't matter. And if you have no money, couldn't you just steal it?
I mean I can get both. But as long as you take a bunch of anti acids wouldn't it just have the same affects in the end?