C

canGrew

Sep 9, 2023
Received this in the mail today, can I trust the purity mentioned in the label or is it necessary to do the test before I proceed
IMG 20230913 2203490282

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
The purity on the label may be wrong, its a good idea to test it.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Received this in the mail today, can I trust the purity mentioned in the label or is it necessary to do the test before I proceed
View attachment 119690
Imo, better to test it and verify. Better to be safe than sorry.
Anyways, wishing you a smooth transition. Hope you are able to find the peace that you need.

C

canGrew

Sep 9, 2023
Once I open this I can't store it again right?
I should get another one but I don't think it's possible anymore. Any suggestions?
Imo, better to test it and verify. Better to be safe than sorry.
Anyways, wishing you a smooth transition. Hope you are able to find the peace that you need.

D

Deleted member 65988

That's the thing about opening it and testing it, you have to make sure it's closed thereafter, SN doesn't degrade unless frequently exposed to air and moisture.

Reactions: PracheenKaal_00!
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
usually better to test it but one of the great things about SN is that if for whatever reason you do fail you won't be left with any major aftereffects. So if you decide to use it without testing & the purity is incorrect you're not really risking much, you just have to reorder the it with the correct purity.

D

Deleted member 65988

usually better to test it but one of the great things about SN is that if for whatever reason you do fail you won't be left with any major aftereffects. So if you decide to use it without testing & the purity is incorrect you're not really risking much, you just have to reorder the it with the correct purity.
MAYBE won't be left without major after effects, it isn't established to what degree one will have what kind of damage.