Ralph246

Ralph246

Dec 30, 2020
Hi there,

How does this SN plan sounds to you?
I'm on Olanzapine for 9 days now, 5 mg a day.
I have 75mg Olanzapine left. This could be used as AE.
Then I also have 13mg of Xanax (Alprazolam) that I could use against SI.
If I would take all of these an hour before taking SN, would that be enough?
Unfortunately, I don't have the option to take more time, because of people close to me getting suspicious quickly.
My fasting period will be about six hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
If you can fast for a bit longer, maybe around 12 hours, your plan should be just fine. Make sure to make a second glass of the SN mixture in case you vomit up the first one

Reactions: Lostandlooking and Ralph246
Ralph246

Ralph246

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you for your comment, Gonjoolie. How necessary do you think it is to fast for 12 hours instead of 6?

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
Thank you for your comment, Gonjoolie. How necessary do you think it is to fast for 12 hours instead of 6?
The main thing you want to do is make sure you don't have anything in your stomach so the SN can dissolve better and faster. If you can achieve that in 6 hours, then 6 hours will be fine

Ralph246

Ralph246

Dec 30, 2020
And what about taking Xanax and Olanzapine one hour prior to taking SN. Would that work out?
What would be a good dosage for the Xanax and Olanzapine?

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
And what about taking Xanax and Olanzapine one hour prior to taking SN. Would that work out?
What would be a good dosage for the Xanax and Olanzapine?
Take it an hour before should be just fine but I'm not sure what dosage you should use for them. Stan's guide is very comprehensive and I recommend you give it a read.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Reactions: Ralph246
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I also have olanzapine and alprazolan, gonna take em 1 hour before sn together with propranolol but im not sure the dosage

Reactions: Ralph246
Ralph246

Ralph246

Dec 30, 2020
Well, NothingElseMatters, hopefully someone can help us out on the dosage... ;-)
I am also considering to take the SN via capsules. It seems easier than swallowing the salty fluid. I'm curious how people think about it. I've read about three known cases in which this had been fatal.
See this link: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/