• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
Hi everyone...yet again ive switched method, sn seem most reliable to me. My questions are: how much purity is needed for it to succeed, does its value affect at all?, will i manage to succeed if i only take in the sn?(at best i think i can afford maybe antiacid,antiemetic and painkillers...but will sn alone suffice it? Probably these questions have already been asked but please i cant reach this site as often

Reactions: wiltingorchid and depressedlover
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
95% and above will be sufficient for the task.
I have seen some members who have ctbd successfully with only SN but i'd recommend following the Pph guidelines or stans regime to be successful.But individual react differently to SN,because some have reported vomiting with AE while others haven't without AE.
There's a member who was successful with only SN and ibuprofen. Here's the thread. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread-today-10-00-pm-utc-2.50562/

But i think you should just have the recommended medication for SN to be considered peaceful.
In whatever decision you make,i hope it'll give you the peace you're seeking.

Reactions: reignerreigns
R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
95% and above will be sufficient for the task.
I have seen some members who have ctbd successfully with only SN but i'd recommend following the Pph guidelines or stans regime to be successful.But individual react differently to SN,because some have reported vomiting with AE while others haven't without AE.
There's a member who was successful with only SN and ibuprofen. Here's the thread. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread-today-10-00-pm-utc-2.50562/

But i think you should just have the recommended medication for SN to be considered peaceful.
In whatever decision you make,i hope it'll give you the peace you're seeking.
Thx your reply helped me a lot, sincerely, however i have mew questions.
1. Im buying sn next week. Problem is i could only find someone whod sell me 1kg nothing less so im planning on hiding some either on some airtight bags or some crystal/plastic sealed vials. My question is, would its properties be affected if hidden in any of those?
2. I read pph guide and found out "sa"(not "sn") mustnt be mixed with silver spoon...does it also apply for sn? Thence my prior question too!
Lastly i think i will be posting my plan soon, for the time being only meto along with this method seem my cup of sn, no pun intended.

Reactions: depressedlover
D

depressedlover

Apr 12, 2023
Thx your reply helped me a lot, sincerely, however i have mew questions.
1. Im buying sn next week. Problem is i could only find someone whod sell me 1kg nothing less so im planning on hiding some either on some airtight bags or some crystal/plastic sealed vials. My question is, would its properties be affected if hidden in any of those?
2. I read pph guide and found out "sa"(not "sn") mustnt be mixed with silver spoon...does it also apply for sn? Thence my prior question too!
Lastly i think i will be posting my plan soon, for the time being only meto along with this method seem my cup of sn, no pun intended.
I think if you transfer them quickly and ensure that no air gets inside and store them in a dry place away from sunlight it'll be fine but if i were you i'll leave it in that tight container it comes in.I have a 500g container so i haven't opened it yet and not planning to until i'm ready,i want it to stay as pure as possible.It doesn't apply to nitrite.
I plan to use SN,Meto,ibuprofen and diazepam.still deciding whether i will add propranolol and anti acid.(which are really not necessary)

Reactions: reignerreigns
R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
Mm citing pph guide again, SA cant be dissolve with a silver spoon, is it also true for SN? Also things like ibuprofen and diazepam do be talked about but not included in the protocol...do you have a schedule plan?

D

depressedlover

Apr 12, 2023
Mm citing pph guide again, SA cant be dissolve with a silver spoon, is it also true for SN? Also things like ibuprofen and diazepam do be talked about but not included in the protocol...do you have a schedule plan?
Yes i do have a plan,i will follow Stan's regime,still working on it,i have already started trying my tolerance on diazepam
kindly use the search option to find Stan's SN regimen.It will definitely shade some light to you.
SA cant be dissolve with a silver spoon, is it also true for SN?
I will use plastic or metal spoon to measure and stir mine,sincerely i don't care at the moment

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
Yes i do have a plan,i will follow Stan's regime,still working on it,i have already started trying my tolerance on diazepam
kindly use the search option to find Stan's SN regimen.It will definitely shade some light to you.

I will use plastic or metal spoon to measure and stir mine,sincerely i don't care at the moment
I see, that begs another question(sorry).I cant do stans regime cause id be caught and from what i understood its a 48h regime but theres also a 1 day option isnt there?. Anyway im beyond grateful, youve been really helpful and im sorry you have to go through this...may you find peace in whatever choice you make

Reactions: thrutrekfinaly
D

depressedlover

Apr 12, 2023
I see, that begs another question(sorry).I cant do stans regime cause id be caught and from what i understood its a 48h regime but theres also a 1 day option isnt there?. Anyway im beyond grateful, youve been really helpful and im sorry you have to go through this...may you find peace in whatever choice you make
Yes you can do the day one but ensure you've fasted for atleast 8hrs.I wish you the best too,i hope you'll find whatever you're seeking

Reactions: thrutrekfinaly