• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
Makes it way easier to pass out! Helps with SI too.
Ive been experimenting with this for the last few days.
Mixing 1g of SN in ~ 20-30ml of water. Drink, Then do partial as you normally would.
You have about 2 and half hours of feeling very lightheaded. Before the SN starts to wear off.

Notes: Make sure stomachs empty. Not even water. 4 hours before (little waters ok)and 2-3 hours after drink. Dont exceed 1g you'll get sick. 1g works for me im a heavy guy.
Heart rate increases for about an hour and half during.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I strongly discourage anyone from using SN recreationally. If you're not ready to ctb, don't play with it. It causes cell and tissue death, as much as it touted here that there is no long term damage, that has not been tested and never will. Long term ingestion of SN in food is linked to cancer and other health issues so... the risk is there.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Tripz7 and Saed
T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
I strongly discourage anyone from using SN recreationally. If you're not ready to ctb, don't play with it. It causes cell and tissue death, as much as it touted here that there is no long term damage, that has not been tested and never will. Long term ingestion of SN in food is linked to cancer and other health issues so... the risk is there.
Im ready to ctb and so are alot of others that prefer partial as their method but have trouble passing out. Thats why im posting this method. I do partial almost every day and with combination with SN will be my ticket on the bus unless i just do SN.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I understand that's the reason you're playing with it... you're less scared and hoping it accidentally happens and you won't know. And it's also self harm. I get it.
Also, someone could take your advice and become very sick from SN and panic and call for help which could then lead to a psych hospital and further issues.
just FYI for anyone considering

Reactions: Tripz7 and Saed
T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
I understand that's the reason you're playing with it... you're less scared and hoping it accidentally happens and you won't know. And it's also self harm. I get it.
Also, someone could take your advice and become very sick from SN and panic and call for help which could then lead to a psych hospital and further issues.
just FYI for anyone considering
Your right, i defintley wouldn't play with it unless you understand the consequences or are ready to ctb.
I do self harm/ want to ctb thats why its easier for me.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Ive considered that method myself. I havent tested it. But it does sound like it could work together. If youre ready to die, even if by accident

Reactions: Tripz7