Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
So i've read an old thread suggesting to make small pouches of sn with cigarette paper or a single ply of paper tissue in order to avoid tasting it (the same way some drugs are taken). These thin kinds of paper dissolve very quickly and shouldn't hinder the sn absorption.
I tested the tissue one by separating the plies of a paper tissue, taking one and dumping 5g of table salt in the middle (similar weight and taste as sn). Then i gathered up the sides and twisted to form a little pouch (not too tight or the bottom will tear) i cut off the excess paper with scissors and then wetted the tip with some saliva just to avoid the pouch from opening back up. It seemed big but afterwards i tried putting it in the back of my mouth and washed it down with a bit of water. I barely tasted the salt. Then i did again just to see if i could get one down twice in a row and it worked all the same.

I'm considering doing 4 pouches of 5g sn instead of drinking it when i'll want to ctb. I was just wondering if other people were considering that or if there were stories of attempts with this method (aside from geo's old thread)?

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, som1, Chiisai and 4 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I think getting used to taste and bitterness is way for me. I will prob. wash it down with some juice and spit it afterwards. It might be good idea, but one of those you can try only once.

"suicide is self care"- very interesting, It certainly is a way to avoid suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I haven't seen the post. I'll look into later but shouldn't the sn be dissolved into water to be released in the bloodstream quicker?

Maybe it works, but the time to actually ctb with sn is about 2 to 4 hour after losing consciousness. Take too long to lose consciousness or ctb might not be good. But yet, it worths to check it out.

Reactions: Nolen
Nolen

Nolen

You see it too? For me, it's always like this.
Feb 21, 2021
Like little SN ravioli? My main concern would be If one of them ribs open in your esophagus, it would be hard to dissolve the SN afterwards and the amount that reaches your stomach would be greatly reduced.

Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
I think getting used to taste and bitterness is way for me. I will prob. wash it down with some juice and spit it afterwards. It might be good idea, but one of those you can try only once.
You do you! But (as you probably know) be careful with the juice, like avoid all acid fruits such as citrus etc, even if you don't actually swallow it it's probably safer to go with something not too acidic
"suicide is self care"- very interesting, It certainly is a way to avoid suffering.
I consider it self-care bc it's not like I'm actively suffering, nothing bad happened to me, i'm not in any trouble, no trauma, my life is objectively good, but ig living just isn't my thing i'm not fit for it, so suicide is for me a luxury just running away from something i don't like, it's a bonus to feel better just like self-care yk, just protecting myself
I haven't seen the post. I'll look into later but shouldn't the sn be dissolved into water to be released in the bloodstream quicker?
Genuinely no idea on this one, but if washed down with water it should all mix inside, shouldn't it?
Maybe it works, but the time to actually ctb with sn is about 2 to 4 hour after losing consciousness. Take too long to lose consciousness or ctb might not be good. But yet, it worths to check it out.
I read you can die in anywhere from 40min to 4h with sn, passing out in an average of 20min
Like little SN ravioli? My main concern would be If one of them ribs open in your esophagus, it would be hard to dissolve the SN afterwards and the amount that reaches your stomach would be greatly reduced.
Yeah like dumplings! Though i wouldn't advise chewing that one lmao
Well i swallowed three of those table salt dumplings i mentioned before and i had no problem even with one tearing (just tasted more salt than necessary but it didn't stick to my esophagus) so i think it's pretty safe

Last edited:
91Days

91Days

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Oct 14, 2021
gordon ramsay cooking GIF by Masterchef

Reactions: Sunset764 and JBVN
91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
Honestly I think Stan's guide is overly strict. One guy drank coca cola with 2g of Sn and if he didn't call the hospital he would have died.
Not to say you shouldn't be cautious but one of the good things about Sn is your body recovers by itself if you somehow fail. If you regret it the hospital can give an antidote.

Reactions: Sunset764, persimmontea, StevieNixs and 1 other person
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Honestly I think Stan's guide is overly strict. One guy drank coca cola with 2g of Sn and if he didn't call the hospital he would have died.
Not to say you shouldn't be cautious but one of the good things about Sn is your body recovers by itself if you somehow fail. If you regret it the hospital can give an antidote.
I didn't meant to wash down SN with juice, but to wash my mouth and spit it out. So to not feel the taste in my mouth.

91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
I didn't meant to wash down SN with juice, but to wash my mouth and spit it out. So to not feel the taste in my mouth.
Yeah or maybe use toothpaste

Nolen

Nolen

Feb 21, 2021
that makes my uncomfortable, I do not think I will ever enjoy ravioli without hidden hazardous excitement, or chewing.
Unless your involved with the Mafia or dine in suspicious establishments I would think no one will serve you ravioli with questionable content, although "mystery ravioli" does sound kinda exciting.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sunset764 and Tempest
Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
Not to say you shouldn't be cautious but one of the good things about Sn is your body recovers by itself if you somehow fail. If you regret it the hospital can give an antidote
Failing doesn't make me worried for my health, it's just that i'm making preparations in order to leave my house for ever (ctb at a hotel) and it's gonna suck for many reasons if in the end i have to go back...

But i think you're right about sn working just fine on its own without so many extras as long as enough is absorbed and no medical attention is received

Unless your involved with the Mafia or dine in suspicious establishments I would think no one will serve you ravioli with questionable content, although "mystery ravioli" does sound kinda exciting.
More like ''extra salty ravioli'' if you ask me

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and persimmontea
Nolen

Nolen

Feb 21, 2021
Failing doesn't make me worried for my health, it's just that i'm making preparations in order to leave my house for ever (ctb at a hotel) and it's gonna suck for many reasons if in the end i have to go back...
If your not up for the experiment than I would just chug it down, hold your nose, maybe use a straw. There are however a few presumably fatal attempts with capsules but again more research has to be done, more variables to account for and all that effort for masking an "unpleasant but tolerable taste" isn't really worth it in my opinion especially If it could lead to decreased effectiveness.

Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
If your not up for the experiment than I would just chug it down, hold your nose, maybe use a straw. There are however a few presumably fatal attempts with capsules but again more research has to be done, more variables to account for and all that effort for masking an "unpleasant but tolerable taste" isn't really worth it in my opinion especially If it could lead to decreased effectiveness.
It'd be a pain to use capsules since 20g of sn is actually quite voluminous. And you're right 50ml isn't much and i know i can chug it no problem but some people reported throwing up from the taste and not from the nausea afterwards so it got me thinking. But well everyone's different and some people couldn't bear the taste and gave up on sn while others said it wasn't as bad as they expected it to be so who knows

ChobaniFlipSmores

ChobaniFlipSmores

Hakuna matata?
Jul 28, 2021
It'd be a pain to use capsules since 20g of sn is actually quite voluminous. And you're right 50ml isn't much and i know i can chug it no problem but some people reported throwing up from the taste and not from the nausea afterwards so it got me thinking. But well everyone's different and some people couldn't bear the taste and gave up on sn while others said it wasn't as bad as they expected it to be so who knows
Ballpark math is that 20 g of SN is about 17 ml. If you use #000 (1.37 ml per cap) capsules that's about 12 pills. Idk, consuming 12 #000 pills doesn't sound that bad compared to drinking something that tastes horrible.

Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
Ballpark math is that 20 g of SN is about 17 ml. If you use #000 (1.37 ml per cap) capsules that's about 12 pills. Idk, consuming 12 #000 pills doesn't sound that bad compared to drinking something that tastes horrible.
Fair enough, but i don't have time to order caps now and classic pills i have on hand are much smaller than 000 (i'm also too lazy to fill them all i admit it) so i'll just go out like a peasant drinking the forbidden sea water and hoping with all my might i don't fail

ChobaniFlipSmores

ChobaniFlipSmores

Hakuna matata?
Jul 28, 2021
Fair enough, but i don't have time to order caps now and classic pills i have on hand are much smaller than 000 (i'm also too lazy to fill them all i admit it) so i'll just go out like a peasant drinking the forbidden sea water and hoping with all my might i don't fail
Not judging. I'm more curious why using filled capsules hasn't been talked about or investigated more.

Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
Not judging. I'm more curious why using filled capsules hasn't been talked about or investigated more.
It makes the whole process a bit longer since a gelatin capsule need 20-30min to dissolve in the stomach, maybe more since there is at least a dozen pills and then maybe some more time again if you took antacids. I think that's why, although i guess time doesn't matter much but the waiting can feel agonizing

ChobaniFlipSmores

ChobaniFlipSmores

Hakuna matata?
Jul 28, 2021
Ah, makes sense. In my head I thought the gelatin pills dissolved instantly...but yeah. Makes total sense when you say it.

Reactions: Cheers
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
So i've read an old thread suggesting to make small pouches of sn with cigarette paper or a single ply of paper tissue in order to avoid tasting it (the same way some drugs are taken). These thin kinds of paper dissolve very quickly and shouldn't hinder the sn absorption.
I tested the tissue one by separating the plies of a paper tissue, taking one and dumping 5g of table salt in the middle (similar weight and taste as sn). Then i gathered up the sides and twisted to form a little pouch (not too tight or the bottom will tear) i cut off the excess paper with scissors and then wetted the tip with some saliva just to avoid the pouch from opening back up. It seemed big but afterwards i tried putting it in the back of my mouth and washed it down with a bit of water. I barely tasted the salt. Then i did again just to see if i could get one down twice in a row and it worked all the same.

I'm considering doing 4 pouches of 5g sn instead of drinking it when i'll want to ctb. I was just wondering if other people were considering that or if there were stories of attempts with this method (aside from geo's old thread)?
I'm considering doing this :-) did mdma ghis way

M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
What might work somewhat well is rice paper, the kind used to make spring rolls (fried) or summer rolls (not fried). I don't know how well rice paper holds up to stomach acids, but the physics of it are similar to gelatin capsules, only I'm sure it dissolves faster. Simply wrap small clumps of SN into rice paper, use water to create a tight seal around the edges, and let the wrapped clumps sit in the fridge for the seams to solidify. Then swallow them whole, resisting the urge to chew them; the rice paper has a pleasant, slightly sweet taste. Or when chewing, make sure your teeth don't break up the clumps entirely, but rather simply create small holes in them. Either way, the SN will eventually disperse in your stomach, and the rest is... well, you know.

Last edited: