• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gigithecat

gigithecat

Sep 1, 2021
Hey there ,I've been researching about sn lately. I was thinking of taking sn before I go to bed with anti emetics and go to sleep . Will I die in my sleep peacefully? If yes how much should I take the brand says the sn is 96% pure my weight is around 65-70kgs and I'm 18

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Cannedbones, Lostandlooking and 3 others
weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
The PPH recommends 25g if you're under 100kg.

I hope you find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Ren Elsie Jewelria
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
just because that's what it says, doesn't mean it's exactly accurate. i mean when you buy supplements, in theory ingredients might be the same but the effects very different, so brand matters as well.

sn works quickly so unless you have the ability to fall asleep within a few minutes, you're gonna experience the effects before that. and those are likely to wake you up ie fast heart beat.

Reactions: patheticpartner, Cheers and stilldreaming
S

stilldreaming

Student
Aug 30, 2021
sn works quickly so unless you have the ability to fall asleep within a few minutes, you're gonna experience the effects before that. and those are likely to wake you up ie fast heart beat.

What about prescribed sleeping pills? I regularly take them, but half the prescribed dose. When I take the full dose I feel so wonderfully calm for a bit before blacking out, it's so lovely, it's like I couldn't stress if I tried.

I just did a search for sleeping pills and SN, some people think they don't kick in fast enough if you've taken SN? They make me fall asleep pretty quickly, tbh. Hm I've got my evening routine worked out pretty well, ie when I take the pill (then I finish getting ready for bed)...since my body is used to falling asleep at a certain time I think when I go to sleep forever, perhaps timing it for my usual bedtime might be helpful?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, aristotle is ok and yellothere
gigithecat

gigithecat

Sep 1, 2021
just because that's what it says, doesn't mean it's exactly accurate. i mean when you buy supplements, in theory ingredients might be the same but the effects very different, so brand matters as well.

What are the effects that I'll experience after ingesting sn?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
All members please keep in mind @gigithecat is stating they are 18. Usually 18 years olds say they are 25. 25 year olds say they are 25. 14-17 year olds would say they are 18 so they can slide in right on the mark. There is so much information available regarding SN should any of us be hand feeding him/her the answers to thier questions directly?

Reactions: patheticpartner, Greenberg, Bone and 1 other person
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
All members please keep in mind @gigithecat is stating they are 18. Usually 18 years olds say they are 25. 25 year olds say they are 25. 14-17 year olds would say they are 18 so they can slide in right on the mark. There is so much information available regarding SN should any of us be hand feeding him/her the answers to thier questions directly?
i didn't notice. you're right about that.
What are the effects that I'll experience after ingesting sn?
you will find this answered a 1000 times on this forum.

Reactions: patheticpartner and Auto Immunity After
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
People are so lazy on here, it's crazy

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Just follow this guide and you're good.

And other methods and literally EVERYTHING can be found here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and gigithecat
gigithecat

gigithecat

Sep 1, 2021
Are there any merits here for being a 25 year old that I will need to fake my age ? If so please let me know

• Hugs
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
Thank god someone asked these questions about SN, it really is something never mentioned on this forum…

• Yay!
Y

Yolanda

Jul 28, 2021
People are so lazy on here, it's crazy

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Just follow this guide and you're good.

And other methods and literally EVERYTHING can be found here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
Hey his site is set up weird.. I'm old-ish. It took me awhile to figure it out.. the search thing is useless, and I forgot wtf a wiki even was for awhile... People wanna die as it is, they don't need to hear they're lazy too. Just now found out what ctb means so let's not suicide shame. We all are failing at life in some way. I fucking hate people more then I hate my situation. Hands down.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Failedstudent94, patheticpartner, BrokenHopes and 1 other person