klm

klm

life is despair
Jan 20, 2020
I plan on attempting SN tonight for the second time as I failed horribly the first time, I have everything I need and everything is in order.
I will take xanax and hydrocodone and Ativan and promethazine an hour or two before I drive to my location, and then once completed isolated drink the SN on an empty stomach, hopefully the benzos and sleep deprivation help with the tachycardia and help me go unconscious faster, I hate that it has to end this way but I'm exhausted, and I hate that I'm gonna hurt people by doing this, I don't wanna hurt anyone but myself, I'm just so tired of the nonstop pain.
This website has helped me tremendously and has helped me feel less lonely and I can see that there are many people who can relate to me, and many people have helped me and talked to me, and I am forever grateful for that.

If I don't make a post within the next 2 weeks I'm most likely gone

I love you all, goodbye <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sleeps, jodes2, Un- and 3 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I plan on attempting SN tonight for the second time as I failed horribly the first time, I have everything I need and everything is in order.
I will take xanax and hydrocodone and Ativan and promethazine an hour or two before I drive to my location, and then once completed isolated drink the SN on an empty stomach, hopefully the benzos and sleep deprivation help with the tachycardia and help me go unconscious faster, I hate that it has to end this way but I'm exhausted, and I hate that I'm gonna hurt people by doing this, I don't wanna hurt anyone but myself, I'm just so tired of the nonstop pain.
This website has helped me tremendously and has helped me feel less lonely and I can see that there are many people who can relate to me, and many people have helped me and talked to me, and I am forever grateful for that.

What ever you decide, I hope you find your way. ♥️

What ever you decide, I hope you find your way. ♥️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that when you suffer so much it can be hard to carry on enduring this existence. There does seem to be no real relief from suffering in this life and to me it's all very tiring. Your feelings of needing to escape are understandable, farewell, I hope you find the freedom that you are looking for.

NoWayOut22

NoWayOut22

Nov 13, 2020
Good luck I hope it works this time. I messed up my SN attempt recently.

Ill not be making that mistake again.

Best wishes even though we never spoke.

I know we are all here through being in pain.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Remember it's ok to change your mind! I hope you find peace whatever you decide

botch3d

botch3d

Student
Sep 17, 2022

May I ask, how did the first time fail ?

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020

What went wrong?