Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
My SN should be here within 9 days as I paid for it to arrive before the 17th October, as of now it says its on its way. What are you guys views in regards to each of them, pros and cons of them do you think? Trying to decide which to do

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Ghost2211
L

littlered1497

Oct 7, 2020
My SN should be here within 9 days as I paid for it to arrive before the 17th October, as of now it says its on its way. What are you guys views in regards to each of them, pros and cons of them do you think? Trying to decide which to do
when did you order it?

Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
I dont believe in partial as a good method. Also waiting for my SN to arrive

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
If I could get partial to work, I wouldn't be here right now. I'm trying to figure out a way to get myself some SN.

Reactions: Hotsackage, MiseryLovesMyCompany and Infinite Conscious
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
I tried partial and failed but came very close indeed, I now have a damaged trachea that makes swallowing difficult. So I now have Ordered SN and have acquired the other necessities.

• Love
Reactions: Hotsackage
watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
I think that full suspension is the way to go if considering hanging. To me partial appears as too easy to back out from/not commit fully.

As for pros and cons: in hanging you know what kind of pain and discomfort to expect, the process is straightforward in terms of mode of action. With SN we don't know whether people who ingest it do indeed lose consciousness or just become unresponsive and are in pain once it takes effect. Hanging is a more known of the two evils. One benefit of SN would perhaps be that it leaves a less gruesome scene for anyone discovering the body.

I am still somewhat on the fence between these two methods (full suspension and SN), but as my desire to CTB increases the SN stashed in my room looks increasingly appealing.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I am still somewhat on the fence between these two methods (full suspension and SN), but as my desire to CTB increases the SN stashed in my room looks increasingly appealing.
The SN definitely seems a lot more pleasant to me but like you I wonder about some unknowns about SN, and as you said we really don't know if people are going to be in a coma of even fully aware but unable to move.

I hope the next time someone uses SN and has someone document it they are hooked up to a heart rate monitor the documentarian can see, and an oxygen guage on the finger would be nice too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metalhead and watsonsmith
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
The SN definitely seems a lot more pleasant to me but like you I wonder about some unknowns about SN, and as you said we really don't know if people are going to be in a coma of even fully aware but unable to move.
True that. No words on letze right? He made It look so simple. Wonder if he woke up when the live feed wasn't there anymore.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
True that. No words on letze right? He made It look so simple. Wonder if he woke up when the live feed wasn't there anymore.
A couple have reported going in and out of consciousness. One report said the person took 3 hours to die etc. We need a heart rate monitor when people do this and are being documented. Just because someone stops moving doesn't seem enough to be sure.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
A couple have reported going in and out of consciousness. One report said the person took 3 hours to die etc. We need a heart rate monitor when people do this and are being documented. Just because someone stops moving doesn't seem enough to be sure.
Exactly, glas he had 4 more shots with him. Bless his soul.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Exactly, glas he had 4 more shots with him. Bless his soul.
Yes he was quite eager to get it done. The thing about having more glasses of it is you have to be able to move and swallow and usually you can't move once you drink the first glass.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
when did you order it?
I ordered it on September 27th and was dispatched from Ukraine on the 29th, apparently it might arrive on the 15th. Hopefully, the sooner the better. Then I just need to go to the pharmacy to pick up the rest of what I need

Reactions: Meditation guide, Metalhead and littlered1497
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I ordered it on September 27th and was dispatched from Ukraine on the 29th, apparently it might arrive on the 15th. Hopefully, the sooner the better. Then I just need to go to the pharmacy to pick up the rest of what I need
It doesn't bother you then what people have said?