W

wiltedroses

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, this is my first post on ss.
I live in South Korea and I need to buy sn ASAP.
The problem is that I can't buy it individually without a license, which I apparently don't have.
Is anyone here a Korean? Or does anyone know how to buy sn here?
Thank you for reading my post!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you want help from South Koreans, they would be more likely to notice if you put that in the thread title, like "SN ordering help from South Koreans."

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I don't know much about sn, but what's the legal status of opioids in your country? Maybe it's be easier to obtain....

W

wiltedroses

Mar 8, 2020
I don't know much about sn, but what's the legal status of opioids in your country? Maybe it's be easier to obtain....

Definitely not possible. It's strictly forbidden.

• Aww..
Reactions: Yomyom
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
아질산 나트륨 구매 onto Naver should give you some results. No clue on South Korean law, and my understanding of Korean is not proficient enough to translate anything legal. I'm also unsure if any of the sites selling 아질산 나트륨 would require any reason as to why you're purchasing it. My guess is you could say you're experimenting with pickling food.

Last edited:
W

wiltedroses

Mar 8, 2020
아질산 나트륨 구매 onto Naver should give you some results. No clue on South Korean law, and my understanding of Korean is not proficient enough to translate anything legal. I'm also unsure if any of the sites selling 아질산 나트륨 would require any reason as to why you're purchasing it. My guess is you could say you're experimenting with pickling food.

Every sites put on this notice:
It is not sold to individuals outside of schools or government offices.
suicidal stuff are pretty strict

I searched everywhere on naver. The best thing I can get are pickling salts. (Is it possible to separate sn from the salt?) I was hoping there would be some way I could get sn by amazon or any other foreign sites that ships to south korea

Thanks for the help, btw

Thinking Beyond

Thinking Beyond

Mar 27, 2020
The problem is that I can't buy it individually without a license, which I apparently don't have.
Once you get more posts PM me.
@wiltedroses I see you messaged me in a chat. I can't read the text so wait until you get more posts.

Last edited:
BlasianGuy

BlasianGuy

Jun 29, 2019
Hey, I'm also in Korea and having trouble. Did you have any luck finding information? I've been doing research and finding nothing.