• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CerberusReapers

CerberusReapers

Dec 19, 2022
Hello everyone. I've been doing a ton of research into ctb methods and I'm starting to settle on SN. I'm honestly just having trouble ordering the product, I mean, on each website, either of the following problems occurs:
1). Not shipping internationally.
2). Won't accept my address (despite shipping internationally).
3). Will not allow me to put in payment information.
4). Does not accept my payment.

Honestly, I'm at my wits' end on this one. I've tried several websites where I know I can purchase the product without owning a company or anything and I just don't know what to do at this point. My ctb date is coming up real soon and I feel like I won't be able to do it if this is happening each time I try... Do any of you guys know anything about this? Or a way around it?

Please reply here or dm me, either is fine as long as we can adhere to the forum's rules.
Hello everyone. I've been doing a ton of research into ctb methods and I'm starting to settle on SN. I'm honestly just having trouble ordering the product, I mean, on each website, either of the following problems occurs:
1). Not shipping internationally.
2). Won't accept my address (despite shipping internationally).
3). Will not allow me to put in payment information.
4). Does not accept my payment.

Honestly, I'm at my wits' end on this one. I've tried several websites where I know I can purchase the product without owning a company or anything and I just don't know what to do at this point. My ctb date is coming up real soon and I feel like I won't be able to do it if this is happening each time I try... Do any of you guys know anything about this? Or a way around it?

Please reply here or dm me, either is fine as long as we can adhere to the forum's rules.
Edit: I no longer need help with this as I've found a UK company willing to take my order.

Last edited:
Reactions: jessisme
S

Secret

Feb 10, 2021
I'm in the UK aswell..I would be interested to hear about the website that accepted your order.