• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
Hey, guys!
I need some help, if anyone has any experience.

I recently submitted to buy SN (>99.0%), 500 G.
They have a special review process that has to be passed in order to buy the chemical. I just wrote that I need the SN for my university studies in the lab. I did that a few weeks ago now, and for some reason I'm starting to get anxious. I really want to have the SN on me.

Did anyone else here order from such places? How long did the review process take for you? Thanks in advance!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I just wrote that I need the SN for my university studies in the lab.
I mean, doesn't a university have all kinds of chemicals, if you study chemistry and related subjects? I doubt that students would need to order their own chemicals and probably to their home address.

HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
I guess you are also in the UK if you're looking at suppliers like Sigma, truthfully I'd avoid all the big UK companies as their vetting process is stringent and they will either not reply or come back to you declining like many did for me when I first started looking.

Look to companies in the EU if you are set on obtaining SN as there are many out there still willing to sell to private buyers, my own SN finally arrived today after previous issues acquiring it and the relief is immense.

MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
I mean, doesn't a university have all kinds of chemicals, if you study chemistry and related subjects? I doubt that students would need to order their own chemicals and probably to their home address.
Fair enough.
I guess you are also in the UK if you're looking at suppliers like Sigma, truthfully I'd avoid all the big UK companies as their vetting process is stringent and they will either not reply or come back to you declining like many did for me when I first started looking.

Look to companies in the EU if you are set on obtaining SN as there are many out there still willing to sell to private buyers, my own SN finally arrived today after previous issues acquiring it and the relief is immense.
No, I'm not in the UK. It said that the manufacturing and delivery would be overseed by a company in the country I'm in. Thanks for the suggestion! Is it not allowed to ask where exactly you bought yours? Maybe in the DMs?

HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
Fair enough.

No, I'm not in the UK. It said that the manufacturing and delivery would be overseed by a company in the country I'm in. Thanks for the suggestion! Is it not allowed to ask where exactly you bought yours? Maybe in the DMs?

We can't share sources on here and I think that's for the best purely because we don't want to lose these sources due to do gooders, pro lifers etc.

Where are you based if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: MBiopic