avaruus

avaruus

loser Ā· gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Kuva 2023 10 27 142211172

I ordered it 23 days ago. First the stupid fucking source took 6 days to actually send it, then they sent it to the wrong parcel company, and now this.
I'm just gonna hang myself this weekend.

I don't really even mind hanging, but waiting all this time for nothing.
I'm so fucking angry right now, stupid fucking bullshit.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anon1337, SmollMushroom, Oneness and 11 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Unfortunately, you're out of luck. Good luck and I hope your CTB is as enjoyable as possible.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and avaruus
D

Deleted member 65988

Man, at this rate, I don't know what else you could do. Maybe give yourself some time to think about what to do next before making a decision to ctb now.

• Love
Reactions: avaruus
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
That must be seriously infuriating , there's always some fucktard ruining things for others.
Yet I wish you the best of luck and hope you find the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: avaruus and Amyend88
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is insane what's happening here. It really seems to be difficult to send a simple parcel for that seller. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: avaruus and WAITING TO DIE
avaruus

avaruus

loser Ā· gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
What does packageing unsoutable mean?
I don't even know, probably because SN is a dangerous chemical so the packaging doesn't meet some travel/import requirements...

Just came back from a walk from not so nearby forest, but it's the closest to me.
There no suitable tree to hang. Every single tree is a pine which branches are super high.
Fuck my life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE, Amyend88 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful, I find it so horrible how it's so difficult to die, it's certainly such a cruel existence where we cannot just have the option to die in peace.

• Love
Reactions: avaruus and WAITING TO DIE
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
View attachment 121846

I ordered it 23 days ago. First the stupid fucking source took 6 days to actually send it, then they sent it to the wrong parcel company, and now this.
I'm just gonna hang myself this weekend.

I don't really even mind hanging, but waiting all this time for nothing.
I'm so fucking angry right now, stupid fucking bullshit.
I'm sorry the SN didn't arrive for you. This is one of reasons I never wanted to go down that route. It's so difficult to obtain it and then everything else you need just makes me sigh. In my opinion, hanging seems a lot more straightforwad and speedy. Whatever you decide, I wish you well with your plans.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, avaruus and WAITING TO DIE
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
that's soo frustrating. i can't imagine how difficult this situation must feel :/
on the other hand, maybe some climbing gear to help with the trees? there's some really simple gear online that can be used to climb tree's if more sturdy branches are higher up. I wish you luck with your plans and finally some peace. I've seen you on this website a lot and i find your posts very helpful. thank you for all your effort put into this community and good luck <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, avaruus and WAITING TO DIE