S

stanner

Jul 30, 2020
Hello I'm new on this forum !

My first topic will be about the morphine. Because of my pains i have a lot of morphine at my disposition and i would want to know how's the morphine overdose rated in suicide.
I've seen in Peacefull Pill that this method is really peacefull but not that much reliable because of how hard it is to know how much morphine is enough to kill himself.
Almost everyone is talking about SN and it seems more reliable but more painfull.
And is there consequences of failure with morphine overdose ? It's not that much reliable so if i fail i want to be able to try again another method and not being a vegetable.
So if u have more informations about Morphine suicide overdose, tell me !

Thank you for reading me and sorry if i made mistakes i'm not english native speaker !

Reactions: xxxbmw and Living_Hurts_so_Much
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
You're right on the money. Morphine is rated as more peaceful but less reliable than SN. If I were in your shoes, I'd be leaning more toward SN...the fact that you're already on a regular morphine regime means you have a tolerance, and the tolerance is sometimes much higher than a person thinks. Only anecdotal, but I have a couple of friends who are heroin addicts. They've both overdosed to the point of needed resuscitation multiple times, and they don't seem impaired in any way and went right back to using and normal life (for them) after treatment.

I hope this helps!! Welcome! And your english is very good for a non-native speaker! :hug:

Reactions: Neville1 and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've been on intravenous morphine in the hospital for days at a time and never once even fell asleep on it or felt like it was something that would knock me out. My mother also was on a continuous morphine drip after a knee replacement and she had no type of reaction at all to that. Of course I didn't get a dose that was huge but it was a big needle full every six hours. I actually felt nothing from it so I can't imagine someone with a tolerance to it dying on it. I'm no expert of course. Everyone says morphine is a strong drug but I couldn't tell it was any different from water.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I've been on intravenous morphine in the hospital for days at a time and never once even fell asleep on it or felt like it was something that would knock me out. My mother also was on a continuous morphine drip after a knee replacement and she had no type of reaction at all to that. Of course I didn't get a dose that was huge but it was a big needle full every six hours. I actually felt nothing from it so I can't imagine someone with a tolerance to it dying on it. I'm no expert of course. Everyone says morphine is a strong drug but I couldn't tell it was any different from water.
Morphine is given with a large quantity of saline, even in manual injections...it looks like a big shot, but its usually only a small amount of the actual drug. They're very careful and often underestimate a person's needs simply to avoid addiction, and not giving someone enough to feel a rush/high is a pretty normal tactic to avoid addiction. IME, you practically have to beg to get even a little more, even when you truly need it for legit pain :notsure:

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
While you are entitled to your own experiences, much of what you wrote is factually incorrect. It is not unusual for those receiving opiates post surgically, especially if they have limited experience with them not to feel "high" from them, especially if they emerge from anesthesia on them and continue to receive them. Post surgical doses are also much lower than what a normal user would be consuming.

opiates kill thousands everyyear, most of them with high tolerances.

Reactions: autumnal
A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
Just had surgery few weeks ago. Had done heroin multiples times and had injected crushed oral morphine.

But true injectable morphine is chlorhydrate (sulfate mainly is for oral intake). Nurse iv me just an litlle 10 mg amp and I felt ryeally nice. I f****** love opiates and had experience but this tiny dose was hot. In comparaison 100mg oral dors not make me feel as high as 10 mg iv from a pure amp.

S

stanner

Jul 30, 2020
Okay thanks for ur answers, i think SN even if its more painfull is probably a better option.
Can i take morphine before taking SN for headache ?

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Okay thanks for ur answers, i think SN even if its more painfull is probably a better option.
Can i take morphine before taking SN for headache ?
Given the difference in the mechanism of how SN and morphine work, I'd actually combine them together. Both lethal doses.
This way you reduce the possible pain from sn as the morphine will stop it and also add the chance to od from it while securing death with SN.
Yeah, that sounds great actually.

Sn has a vomiting and other problems, so it's nice to have something to knock you out. I though of combining an exit bag with SN. Drink up sn wait 5 mins and do the exit bag thing. The latter will knock you out.

But if you have morphine for this purpose go for it

As a bonus: if found, you will be treated from morphine overdose, while you d be suffocating on the cellular level from sn

Win.win

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc