J

John8

Sep 10, 2024
Can some1 give me short pros and cons of each?

From little I have read, inert gas is faster/less pain but harder to setup and requires some money?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
canijo

canijo

Oct 29, 2023
AFAIK if you have time & money inert gas is the way to go. Time to understand how the setup works and money because its more expensive. Apparently (im going SN so i've not fully dived into the inert gas info) everything needed is legal to own & buy.

For the SN, even if the sourcing is "kind" of easy, and not that expensive. The meds part (benzos/meto) is kinda harder than the SN per sé. If you dont have / acquire a prescription, depending on your country it could be hard. Without prescription, you need some online pharma / darknet. With both you can have issues at customs when shipping. Im currently at the acquiring benzos / meto, and its no yielding good results yet.

Supposedly, you can still do it without benzos/meto, but with reduced peacefullness (no benzo) / reduced chance of success (no meto)

• Love
Reactions: verdedefome, Throwawaysoul and Adûnâi
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
I don't like how long SN takes. There's way too much time for me to back out and be aware of what's happening. Some of the stories here aren't the best. The gas learning curve also scares me. I think i could master it.

verdedefome

verdedefome

Oct 9, 2024
The big issue I've found with inert gas is that it's expensive and requires significant setup, you can't really do it covertly, so you need your own space to gather everything you need without interference. But by all means it seems like the ideal way to go peacefully, just too expensive.

M

Msvr

Legio Patria Nostra
Sep 9, 2024
I was in the same boat as you a while ago. I ordered SN and the got N2 method all set up. My pros and cons:

N2 Pros:
- Rapid time to unconscious
- Completely painless
N2 Cons:
- Less "aesthetic" body. You're found with a bag over you head and such
- If you haven't already set it up, "complicated" and "expensive." (But actually it surprised me how much easier it was to set up then the forums make it out.)
- Might require in person shopping (at a welding shop for example) which people with anxiety or fear may shy away from
- More chance to mess it up and cause long term bodily damage

SN Pros:
- More "aesthetic" body. Just peacefully laying in bed, albeit maybe a bit blue
- "Easy" to source online
SN Cons:
- Potentially painful, at least a little bit. Many conflicting stories, I think it varies between people
- Longer time for SI

And some others I'm missing. I decided to go with the N2 inert gas method. As I mentioned earlier, it actually ended up being simpler then many comments here suggest it is. I did a blackout test where I filled a balloon with N2 and breathed it till I passed out. Took ~45 seconds with no discomfort. I have also done test runs with the full setup, body and hands strapped down with bag on and gas flowing for a couple seconds. Surprisingly I fell zero claustrophobia or panic. But maybe that because those were designed tests, and not actual plans to ctb.

Reactions: exitingtothevoid
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I don't like how long SN takes. There's way too much time for me to back out and be aware of what's happening. Some of the stories here aren't the best. The gas learning curve also scares me. I think i could master it.
I think that with the gas, it is easier than people make it sound. You have to get a hose, regulator, and tank obviously which can be expensive but are easy to set up once you have them.